New owner of a 2021 Reflection 260RD tomorrow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New owner of a 2021 Reflection 260RD tomorrow

I go through the PDI at 11:00 and then off to a nice RV Park for the Shake-Down. This will be my 9th RV since we started camping 24 years ago. We have had pop-ups, Class C's, Class A's, and this will be my 2nd 5th wheel. Towing with a '19 Ram 3500 SRW Diesel. Living the life in Central Florida.
    Jacko
    Central Florida
    2021 Reflection 150 260RD

Originally posted by Jacko View Post
    I go through the PDI at 11:00 and then off to a nice RV Park for the Shake-Down. This will be my 9th RV since we started camping 24 years ago. We have had pop-ups, Class C's, Class A's, and this will be my 2nd 5th wheel. Towing with a '19 Ram 3500 SRW Diesel. Living the life in Central Florida.
    Welcome, Jacko! I expect your experience with all those RVs makes the upcoming PDI not too intimidating.

Look forward to your future contributions on the forum. I suspect you've already read it (since you got the sig line figured out) but just in case...here's a link to the Welcome Letter: https://gdrvowners.com/forum/main-fo...to-new-members

Howard
    Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

Howard & Francine
    2017 Ford F-350 DRW, '19 315RLTSPlus

Comment

The PDI went super, but I wager from all the videos and tech I have been reading the last few months, I knew as much as the Tech doing the PDI. Just not sure why they went with the adjustable jacks in front and the standard LCI 3.0 in the rear. Parked at a very nice Resort just a few miles from the house, and started to pack 'er up. The "Wife Unit" just loves the layout, except he has a problem with the placement of the trash can, or lack there of. Gotta say when I hooked her up to my tow vehicle ( 2019 Ram 3500 Diesel) I let off the brake and it rolled right away. Went from 11MPG with my old rig to 14.7MPG on the back roads coming home. First long trip 2 weeks away..
      Attached Files
      Jacko
      Central Florida
      2021 Reflection 150 260RD

Comment

Jacko Welcome to the family and the forum!
        Jerry and Kelly Powell, with Halo, Nash, Reid, Cleo, Rosie, and the two newest additions Shaggy and Bella..
        Nash County, NC
        2020 Solitude 390RK-R​

Comment

Working...
        X