Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New to forum & New XLS 22 MLE

Hello,
    My wife and I just picked up our 22 MLE Saturday. Have not been able to take it for a "test drive" just yet (rain & storms since Saturday) but can not wait! We use to have a popup but have upgraded. Hope to learn a lot from you guys.
    Thanks,
    Tracy & Tricia
    2021 Imagine 22MLE
    2021 F250 4X4

Originally posted by tracy.speight View Post
    Hello,
    My wife and I just picked up our 22 MLE Saturday. Have not been able to take it for a "test drive" just yet (rain & storms since Saturday) but can not wait! We use to have a popup but have upgraded. Hope to learn a lot from you guys.
    Thanks,
    Welcome to Grand Design's Owners' (Technical) Forum and congrats on the 22MLE. Since you have the signature figured out I assume you found the Welcome Letter, too. But just in case... https://gdrvowners.com/forum/main-fo...to-new-members

Any questions, fire away--that's why Grand Design provides this free platform for their owners.

Howard
    Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

Howard & Francine
    2017 Ford F-350 DRW, '19 315RLTSPlus

Comment

Welcome aboard!
      The cult is growing into a movement.
      Robert and Chris
      2021 XLS 22MLE (somewhat factory stock)
      2018 Silverado 1500 Z71 Crew Cab

Comment

tracy.speight Welcome to the family and the forum!
        Jerry and Kelly Powell, with Halo, Nash, Reid, Cleo, Rosie, and the two newest additions Shaggy and Bella..
        Nash County, NC
        2020 Solitude 390RK-R​

Comment

Tracy and Tricia,
          A big hello from Scott & Sue, fellow 22MLE owners. Got ours in February and absolutely love it.
          Happy trails!
          Scott & Sue
          2021 Imagine XLS 22MLE "Emily"
          2021 Tundra Limited TRD 4x4 "Smokey"

Comment

Working...
          X