New owner of Transcend Xplor 231RK

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New owner of Transcend Xplor 231RK

My wife and I are RV newbies and are really excited to using our RV in the coming months. However, I have found the Owners Manual that came with the RV not very helpful with just basic information. Is there a good web site dedicated to the Transcend units?
    Thanks,
    Tim R.

You may find a couple of Yahoo groups dedicated to the Transcend line, but this is the go to place for your information. The moderators have access to information from the mothership and can get help from Grand Design tech and factory support. There are many other Transcend owners here that can also chime in to help you with your line specific issues.
    Jerry and Kelly Powell, with Halo, Nash, Reid, Cleo, Rosie, and the two newest additions Shaggy and Bella..
    Nash County, NC
    2020 Solitude 390RK-R​

Comment

Originally posted by Tim R View Post
      My wife and I are RV newbies and are really excited to using our RV in the coming months. However, I have found the Owners Manual that came with the RV not very helpful with just basic information. Is there a good web site dedicated to the Transcend units?
      Thanks,
      Tim R.
      Your Transcend is unique among Grand Design trailers, but most basic RV'ing topics apply across all GD models, from the Big Mo down to the smallest Imagine. Don't hesitate to ask questions here--that's why this forum exists.

Jerry already pointed you to the letter, but permit me to repeat that the best way to get started here on this forum is to read the Welcome Letter to New Members at https://gdrvowners.com/forum/main-fo...to-new-members

The letter will point you to the Forum Use channel that has a lot of tips and tricks related to getting the most from your time here. (Don't know what a "channel" is? The Welcome Letter explains that, too!)

If you feel a bit overwhelmed that's normal--there's a lot to learn! But that's part of the fun of RV'ing.

Howard

Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

Howard & Francine
      2017 Ford F-350 DRW, '19 315RLTSPlus

Comment

Working...
      X