New GD Solitude Owner

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New GD Solitude Owner

We close tomorrow on our new 310gk and we are new to the different GD forums. Our previous 5th wheel was a Montana and there was a forum dedicated to just Montana’s and the member base included “Montana Experts”. Is this a similar forum but it covers all Grand Design models? I don’t have a lot of time to search different forums so I would like to follow the one that gives the most relevant information, how to’s, and tips. Sorry to ask such a question; I don’t mean to be rude. Thanks Laura

Laura & Rob Welcome to the Forum. This forum is owned by GD and moderated by a few members. Check out the welcome letter found here https://gdrvowners.com/forum/main-fo...to-new-members

There are a lot of members here with various models. You will find a lot of extremely helpful members here, not only the moderators. The Moderators also push stuff to the appropriate GD team member when necessary to help keep things rolling. GD has given the moderators drawings that they can use to help with problems with our units. They cannot share the drawings, but you can contact GD for them yourself.
    Joseph
    Tow
    Vehicle: 2024 GMC K3500 Denali Ultimate Diesel
    Coach: 303RLS Delivered March 5, 2021
    South of Houston Texas

Comment

Yes, this is the place you want to be. If something's happened or going to happen to your camper, somebody else has had it before and shared it here. Howson should be along shortly with a link to the new member orientation letter that describes this forum and it's benefits. Congrats and have fun with your new camper.

Comment

Originally posted by Laura & Rob View Post
        We close tomorrow on our new 310gk and we are new to the different GD forums. Our previous 5th wheel was a Montana and there was a forum dedicated to just Montana’s and the member base included “Montana Experts”. Is this a similar forum but it covers all Grand Design models? I don’t have a lot of time to search different forums so I would like to follow the one that gives the most relevant information, how to’s, and tips. Sorry to ask such a question; I don’t mean to be rude. Thanks Laura
        Hi Laura,
        If you're looking for technical help ("how do I fix..."), advice, or modifications others have done to their units this is as good as any IMHO. There are other forums (with good people!) that cover a much wider array of topics that goes well outside of being Grand Design-specific. This forum was intentionally and purposefully focused on helping members with issues related to their Grand Design product, thus why we refer to this as a "Technical Forum".

As already mentioned, this forum is owned and operated by Grand Design. The moderators are Grand Design owners and are volunteers.

Have a look around, check out the Welcome Letter (Joseph pointed you to it) and you might consider looking at some of the Reference Material in a channel of particular interest to you. (The Welcome Letter will explain it better.)

Congrats on your 310GK and if you have any questions, fire away.

Howard
        Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

Howard & Francine
        2017 Ford F-350 DRW, '19 315RLTSPlus

Comment

You need to take a number... we are Laura and Rob, too.

Rob
          Rob & Laura
          U.S. Army Retired (Rob)
          2012 F350 DRW CC Lariat PS 6.7, PullRite OE 18K
          2020 Solitude 310GK-R, MORryde IS and disc brakes, solar, BB LiFePO4, DP windows
          (Previously in a 2016 Reflection 337RLS)
          Full time since 08/2015

Comment

congrats !! welcome from a Newb and hit up the facebook pages as well !!
            Rusty and Tabatha Parker
            "NEVERLAND" 2021 Solitude 375 RES-R
            Currently Coastal Alabama

Comment

Welcome to the family and the forum!
              Jerry and Kelly Powell, with Halo, Nash, Reid, Cleo, Rosie, and the two newest additions Shaggy and Bella..
              Nash County, NC
              2020 Solitude 390RK-R​

Comment

Working...
              X