New Owners 382WB

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Owners 382WB

I recently purchased a 2021 Solitude 382WB and this is my second RV. I am so far happy with the decision. The wife is happier to have purchased new vs our first choice of a 10+ year old used RV. Our purchase is for full time living until our home is built. So I am expecting this to be a 2 year plan.

Thank you for this website. I have already experienced a creeping noise in my leveling system and found this site to be helpful. I am looking forward to Monday to run to the CAT dealer for some lube.

Mods so far - I added a Winegard Wireless Router Gateway. It wasn’t as easy as it should have been. GDRV did not install the required 12v power supply to the antenna. Something as small as this should have been included since they installed TV antenna and prepped the interior location for the WiFi router. So I disassembled things and fished wires to run to the main power panel. When completed it looked as if the manufacturer did it. I do impress myself. Lol.

I look forward to learning more about my new RV and hope my adventures are smooth sailing.

Idaholife
    2021 Solitude 382WB

Welcome. From your other post I am guessing that you are foreseeing that there may be a few issues down the road , I think you will be fine. Enjoy the new Solitude and if there is anything we can help with please ask , add your input as well.

Brian
    Brian & Michelle
    2018 Reflection 29RS
    2022 Chevy 3500HD

Comment

I used to belong to an RV club. It is the biggest joke around (referring to my joke post). But that is why I ended up purchasing the Solitude. So many great reviews from the start. I’m really expecting this to be a great rig.
      Last edited by Idaholife; 05-23-2021, 08:05 AM.
      2021 Solitude 382WB

Comment

Idaholife Welcome to the family and the forum!

I see that you are a new member and wanted to take a moment to let you know that the moderators have put together a Welcome Letter for new members to help them navigate the forum and have the best possible experience here. You can find it at https://gdrvowners.com/forum/main-fo...to-new-members
        Jerry and Kelly Powell, with Halo, Nash, Reid, Cleo, Rosie, and the two newest additions Shaggy and Bella..
        Nash County, NC
        2020 Solitude 390RK-R​

Comment

Working...
        X