Hello GD Owners Forum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello GD Owners Forum

I’ve had my Reflection 303RLS for a couple years and really love it. Looking forward to learning and contributing on the GD owners forum.
    Craig M, 2019 Chev Silverado 3500 Duramax, 2019 Reflection 303RLS

Welcome Craig , glad to have you join us here.

Brian
    Brian & Michelle
    2018 Reflection 29RS
    2022 Chevy 3500HD

Comment

Originally posted by dcm View Post
      I’ve had my Reflection 303RLS for a couple years and really love it. Looking forward to learning and contributing on the GD owners forum.
      Welcome, Craig. There's a large 303RLS contingent here. If you've done any mods and desire to share them, check a couple of the existing changes different owners have done (look in the Modifications channel for more info) and feel free to post some of yours.

Again, welcome! (I assume you found the Welcome Letter--either that or you're already got this forum stuff figured out since you've got a sig line already!)

Howard
      Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

Howard & Francine
      2017 Ford F-350 DRW, '19 315RLTSPlus

Comment

dcm Welcome to the forum!
        Jerry and Kelly Powell, with Halo, Nash, Reid, Cleo, Rosie, and the two newest additions Shaggy and Bella..
        Nash County, NC
        2020 Solitude 390RK-R​

Comment

Originally posted by dcm View Post
          Welcome Craig - just a warning - this place can get expensive . With all the great things folks have done I am sure you will find something you will probably want to do to your 5th wheel. And the expertise here is hands down the best at problem solving. Its also great that GD participates here too.

Keith
          2018 Reflection 150 Series 220RK 5th whee, Star White 2022 F350 King Ranch CC Long bed (HAL) (CCC 4062lbs), B&W 25K OEM Companion,. SteadyFast system, Trailer reverse lights, rear receiver spare tire holder, storage tube, sumo springs, Victron MultiPlus 12/120/3000, Solar, Custom 6K axles upgrade, and other modifications.

Comment

Working...
          X