Furnace Air Return

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Furnace Air Return

Hi! This is my first post as a new owner of a Grand Design Reflection 230RL, 2020. Is it normal to have a return air grill on the bathroom floor, not connected directly to the furnace with a duct. Looking in the whole we can see the whole area in the basement. Thanks for your reply.
    Grand Design Reflection 230RL, 2020
    F-150, Supercrew, 4x4, V8, 2020

TrottierDG

Welcome to our owners technical forum. When you have a chance, have a look at our welcome post. https://gdrvowners.com/forum/main-fo...to-new-members . This will help you set up your signature and navigate the forum.

The air return grill on the bathroom floor is absolutely "normal". There will likely be another one on the main level . . . often under a cabinet. RV furnaces do not have return air ducting like a residential furnace. The space around the furnace is the return air.

Rob
    Cate & Rob
    (with Border Collies Molly & Angel + Kitties Hazel & Elsie)
    2015 Reflection 303RLS
    2022 F350 Diesel CC SB SRW Lariat
    Bayham, Ontario, Canada

Comment

Thank you so very much for replying to my post. Your reply came right on time as I was about to leave to pickup my 5th wheel which has been in the repair shop since 1 month. I will check the welcome post to find out how to navigate the forum. Have a great evening.
      Grand Design Reflection 230RL, 2020
      F-150, Supercrew, 4x4, V8, 2020

Comment

We cover our vent when running the ac to keep the cold from going into the pass thru storage. Do not cover when using the furnace though.

Brian
        Brian & Michelle
        2018 Reflection 29RS
        2022 Chevy 3500HD

Comment

TrottierDG Welcome to the family and the technical forum!
          Jerry and Kelly Powell, with Halo, Nash, Reid, Cleo, Rosie, and the two newest additions Shaggy and Bella..
          Nash County, NC
          2020 Solitude 390RK-R​

Comment

Working...
          X