Hello from Texas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello from Texas

We recently purchased a GD 2600 RB. We traded in a 2013 Keystone Laredo 29RL. We enjoy camping and fishing and I enjoy JEEPS. We haven't camped yet - still trying to sort out the AC short cycling which, in turn, causes insufficient cooling. I'm sure we will work that out. Thanks for the add.
    Mark & Frances

2021 Imagine 2600 RB
    2016 F250 FX4
    1951 M38

Welcome , glad to have you join us here.

Brian
    Brian & Michelle
    2018 Reflection 29RS
    2022 Chevy 3500HD

Comment

Nice M38. I believe that still had the flat head right? M38A1 was the F head?

Jim

Comment

Originally posted by OJGRSOI View Post
        We recently purchased a GD 2600 RB. We traded in a 2013 Keystone Laredo 29RL. We enjoy camping and fishing and I enjoy JEEPS. We haven't camped yet - still trying to sort out the AC short cycling which, in turn, causes insufficient cooling. I'm sure we will work that out. Thanks for the add.
        Welcome to the forum--if you'd like to know more about what makes this place tick see the Welcome Letter to New Members: https://gdrvowners.com/forum/main-fo...to-new-members

Howard
        Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

2017 Ford F-350 DRW, '19 315RLTSPlus

Comment

OJGRSOI Welcome to the family and the forum

Once upon a time, my brother, his first father-in-law, and I all had M37s. When the Army went back to camouflage paint scheme in the late 70's, The NCNG "practiced" on Charlie's.

Guest Jim, they were the flat head. Mine and Charlie's both had functioning deep water fording kits. The rescue squad and sheriff's department didn't see the humor in our testing them at the Castle bridge Marina one Saturday afternoon.
          Last edited by ThePowells; 07-01-2021, 09:47 PM.
          Jerry and Kelly Powell, with Halo, Nash, Reid, Cleo, Rosie, and the two newest additions Shaggy and Bella..
          Nash County, NC
          2020 Solitude 390RK-R​

Comment

Working...
          X