Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2022 Transcend Xplor 297QB

Hi all,
    First, I would like to introduce my wife and myself. Wendall and Jessica from South Louisiana. We were presented with the choice of buying a new or used camper for our Deer Lease due to having to move from our original Lease. We utilized a 16x80 Trailer converted to a camp for 16 years and we’re not moving it to our new lease. Having the option of new or used, we thought it would be a great time to change our vacations up and join the RV club. Having done a ton of research, and all of it was without finding this amazing forum… we decided to order a TX297QB in June. I was a little worried on the towing capability of our new truck, but after taking delivery on 9/18 and towing it home, I’m almost more impressed with the truck than the TT. I would like to thank everyone for their input and look forward to helping other 297QB owners in the future.
    2020 GMC Denali 1500 Duramax
    2022 Transcend Xplor 297QB

I’m also trying to get all my info in the right places… I.e vin # and signature line
    2020 GMC Denali 1500 Duramax
    2022 Transcend Xplor 297QB

Comment

Originally posted by CajunCamper View Post
      I’m also trying to get all my info in the right places… I.e vin # and signature line
      :-) Excellent!!

And welcome.
      Scott.n.Tira are from Vegas.
      2021 GD 2670MK
      2012 F250 LB 4wd 6.2

Comment

CajunCamper

Welcome, glad to have you join us here. It seems that you have the signature figured out, if you have not found the Welcome Letter here it is Welcome Letter to New Members - Grand Design Owners Forums (gdrvowners.com)

Brian
        Brian & Michelle
        2018 Reflection 29RS
        2022 Chevy 3500HD

Comment

Working...
        X