New member from Tuttle America request permission to come aboard

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New member from Tuttle America request permission to come aboard

Spanking new to GD, picking up a '20 Solitude 344GK tomorrow (21 June) in Fort Worth. Been an RV'r since 2000 1 ten year old motor coach in the beginning and quickly downgraded to tongue pull.
    Have had 4 fivers now, ranging from 29 to 37'...trading up from a OPen Range Roamer 337RLS.

Originally posted by planojones View Post
    Spanking new to GD, picking up a '20 Solitude 344GK tomorrow (21 June) in Fort Worth. Been an RV'r since 2000 1 ten year old motor coach in the beginning and quickly downgraded to tongue pull.
    Have had 4 fivers now, ranging from 29 to 37'...trading up from a OPen Range Roamer 337RLS.
    Permission granted , at least by me , although from your avatar you look a little young.

Glad to have you here and congrats on the new Solitude.

Brian
    Brian & Michelle
    2018 Reflection 29RS
    2022 Chevy 3500HD

Comment

Welcome aboard!

Jim
      Jim and Ginnie
      2024 Solitude 310GK - 2020 F350 Dually
      GDRV Technical Forum Moderator
      GDRV Rally Support Coordinator

Comment

My avatar is actually one of my little granddaughters...I love that photo and just for the record I'm so ugly...I break camera's

Comment

Welcome aboard. Happy Camping and Safe Travels.

Comment

Thanks and the same back to you

Comment

Welcome but I gotta ask ... where or what is Tuttle America?
              Paul and Deb Cervone
              2022 Imagine XLS 22MLE
              2021 Imagine XLS 17MKE - SOLD; 2015 Reflection 337RLS - SOLD
              2016 GMC Denali 3500 SRW

Comment

Little blinker just SW of Oklahoma City...Came to Tinker AFB for my last tour of duty in '01...lived on the East side for several years while we contemplated our retirement location...(we're both from Tx. originally) I simply had a notion that if the State ever put a hwy thru it would be a nice place to live...finally got my wish...

Comment

Originally posted by planojones View Post
                  Welcome! When (not if!) you have any questions don't hesitate to ask.
                  Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

Howard & Francine
                  2017 Ford F-350 DRW, '19 315RLTSPlus

Comment

Thanks! Happy trails ...

Comment

Working...
                    X