New Momentum 395MS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Momentum 395MS

Hey all, we have a 2022 395 MS. It's our third fifth wheel, first toy hauler. I've never had to do this but my Beloved said the water tasted odd so I sanitized the system. I have a main tank with an inlet and an auxiliary tank with a separate inlet (Nautilus system). I filled the main tank with the recipe and then tried to do the aux tank but it immediately started to drain from the overflow hose. Anyone know how these two tanks are related? Are they really separate? Seems so. Thanks anyone.

Welcome, glad to have you join us here.

I can not help with your question but somebody here will, maybe OffToHavasu .

Brian
    Brian & Michelle
    2018 Reflection 29RS
    2022 Chevy 3500HD

Comment

Originally posted by JohnL View Post
      Hey all, we have a 2022 395 MS. It's our third fifth wheel, first toy hauler. I've never had to do this but my Beloved said the water tasted odd so I sanitized the system. I have a main tank with an inlet and an auxiliary tank with a separate inlet (Nautilus system). I filled the main tank with the recipe and then tried to do the aux tank but it immediately started to drain from the overflow hose. Anyone know how these two tanks are related? Are they really separate? Seems so. Thanks anyone.
      Welcome! Check out https://gdrvowners.com/forum/operati...ater-tank-fill There isn't a conclusive answer, but maybe what's been hashed out already will help solve the mystery.

Howard
      Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

Howard & Francine
      2017 Ford F-350 DRW, '19 315RLTSPlus

Comment

Our tanks are tied at the bottom. So yes, you can fill the aux tank through the main tank.
        Last edited by OffToHavasu; 12-03-2021, 12:17 PM.
        Curtis, Christine, Cole, and Charlotte
        2007 Chevrolet Silverado Duramax LBZ, CCLB
        2020 Momentum 351M
        2004 Essex Vortex

Comment

JohnL Welcome to the family and the forum!
          Jerry and Kelly Powell, with Halo, Nash, Reid, Cleo, Rosie, and the two newest additions Shaggy and Bella..
          Nash County, NC
          2020 Solitude 390RK-R​

Comment

Working...
          X