6th coach, first Grand Design

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 6th coach, first Grand Design

2021 Reflection 295RL. 6th coach 3rd 5th wheel. Good architectural design. Pulls easy with a 3/4 ton with towing package.
    Having trouble getting warranty repairs scheduled. Minor repairs done but some major repairs are precluding using the coach for now (waste tanks not closing, batteries not holding a charge, floor ductwork falling apart). Other than battery issues, I've never had this type of problems with any of the other trailers.
    I have just received a call to schedule the repairs..... we'll see
    Keith H

Originally posted by khartsuiker View Post
    2021 Reflection 295RL. 6th coach 3rd 5th wheel. Good architectural design. Pulls easy with a 3/4 ton with towing package.
    Having trouble getting warranty repairs scheduled. Minor repairs done but some major repairs are precluding using the coach for now (waste tanks not closing, batteries not holding a charge, floor ductwork falling apart). Other than battery issues, I've never had this type of problems with any of the other trailers.
    I have just received a call to schedule the repairs..... we'll see
    Hi Keith,
    Seems like any work via a dealer is not easy these days. If there's hints or tricks you learn along the way that can help other owners, please come back and share them. This forum is for owners to help other owners as we're able--"lessons learned" are valuable inputs.

If you have any issues with the dealer (hopefully not), consider calling GD Customer Service to ensure all the discrepancies are documented in their system.

Howard
    Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

Howard & Francine
    2017 Ford F-350 DRW, '19 315RLTSPlus

Comment

Yes, as a "lesson learned": within 2 hours of posting this, I received a call from the dealers management and they scheduled an appointment for me to have the coach at their facility within 24 hours. This was after trying to get it scheduled for over a week. So....owners need to be reminded that persistence pays off with dealers and manufacturers.
      Keith H

Comment

I'm glad you were able to get scheduled. Please let us know how it works out. If any owners run into problems with dealer service, I second Howard's comment about calling GDRV customer service. Sometimes, they get very creative to make sure their customers get service when the dealers can't seem to help out.

Jim
        Jim and Ginnie
        2024 Solitude 310GK - 2020 F350 Dually
        GDRV Technical Forum Moderator
        GDRV Rally Support Coordinator

Comment

khartsuiker Welcome to the family and the forum, Keith!
          Jerry and Kelly Powell, with Halo, Nash, Reid, Cleo, Rosie, and the two newest additions Shaggy and Bella..
          Nash County, NC
          2020 Solitude 390RK-R​

Comment

Working...
          X