New Owners Grand Design Solitude 380FL - Waco Texas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Owners Grand Design Solitude 380FL - Waco Texas

My wife and I just picked up our new 2022 Solitude 380FL on 11/19/2021 and she has been wanting this one for years. Have to admit, it is very nice and lots of space and storage. Our other 5th wheel is an Open Range 3x427BHS but our boys didn't like the bunk house, so they enjoy the Front living more. Minor issues so far, but GD has been very helpful on getting them corrected. First one was VERY leaky shower, but I already added more caulking inside and outside to fix. Bathroom faucets wouldn't put any water out, so they are sending me two new faucets to replace them. Other than that, so far so good, very satisfied new owners, and look forward to getting it out more. Maybe to the new Rally in 2022..

The Hoff -- please check out the Welcome Letter to New Members if you'd like to learn more about this forum. Congrats on the 380FL!

https://gdrvowners.com/forum/main-fo...to-new-members

Howard
    Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

Howard & Francine
    2017 Ford F-350 DRW, '19 315RLTSPlus

Comment

The Hoff Welcome to the family and the forum!
      Jerry and Kelly Powell, with Halo, Nash, Reid, Cleo, Rosie, and the two newest additions Shaggy and Bella..
      Nash County, NC
      2020 Solitude 390RK-R​

Comment

Welcome The Hoff - glad you are enjoying your new Solitude!
        Andi
        Brookings SD
        2018 Reflection 337RLS
        2019 GMC Sierra 3500HD Duramax

Comment

Working...
        X