Hello

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello

Hello! I am new to this forum but have been camping for many years. We purchased a Solitude 2019 385 GK-R in early 2020. Love the design with the back hallway and 4 opposing slides.
    Thanks,
    Chris
    Chris G Houser
    2019 Solitude 385 GK-R
    2019 Ford F350 Lariat Dually

Originally posted by housercg View Post
    Hello! I am new to this forum but have been camping for many years. We purchased a Solitude 2019 385 GK-R in early 2020. Love the design with the back hallway and 4 opposing slides.
    Thanks,
    Chris
    Hi Chris and welcome to the forum. Obviously you figured out how to enter a signature line (thanks!). Any questions...fire away.

Howard
    Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

Howard & Francine
    2017 Ford F-350 DRW, '19 315RLTSPlus

Comment

Hello,

Brian
      Brian & Michelle
      2018 Reflection 29RS
      2022 Chevy 3500HD

Comment

Originally posted by housercg View Post
        Thanks,
        Chris
        Welcome, Chris, glad to have you here. Please check out our Welcome Letter when you have a chance to help you get the most out of the forum.
        Andi
        Brookings SD
        2018 Reflection 337RLS
        2019 GMC Sierra 3500HD Duramax

Comment

housercg Welcome to the family and the forum!
          Jerry and Kelly Powell, with Halo, Nash, Reid, Cleo, Rosie, and the two newest additions Shaggy and Bella..
          Nash County, NC
          2020 Solitude 390RK-R​

Comment

Working...
          X