New owners of an Imagine 2500RL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New owners of an Imagine 2500RL

Hello from the beautiful California Central Coast! Yesterday, my husband and I purchased an Imagine 2500RL. Our walkthrough will be this Saturday. I loved the 2670MK and 2970RL but decided to wait until we got a bigger truck. We have been towing a Forest River Vibe 22rb and are excited to upgrade to a Grand Design Imagine TT. Someday when I grow up , I want a big truck and a beautiful Reflection or Solitude. We are also thinking about upgrading our WDH. Any TT or WDH tips/advice will be greatly appreciated. Our first trip will be to the Santa Cruz Redwoods in a few weeks... can't wait! Happy Holidays!
    2022 Imagine 2500RL
    2013 Chevy Silverado 1500, LTZ, Z71, 4x4
    Husky WDH
    2020 Forest River Vibe 22RB (traded in)

Originally posted by scottiemom View Post
    Hello from the beautiful California Central Coast! Yesterday, my husband and I purchased an Imagine 2500RL. Our walkthrough will be this Saturday. I loved the 2670MK and 2970RL but decided to wait until we got a bigger truck. We have been towing a Forest River Vibe 22rb and are excited to upgrade to a Grand Design Imagine TT. Someday when I grow up , I want a big truck and a beautiful Reflection or Solitude. We are also thinking about upgrading our WDH. Any TT or WDH tips/advice will be greatly appreciated. Our first trip will be to the Santa Cruz Redwoods in a few weeks... can't wait! Happy Holidays!
    Welcome to the forum, scottiemom! I assume you'll have an appropriate avatar to go with that forum name posted soon.

If you'd like to know more about how this forum operates, please check out the Welcome Letter to New Members here: https://gdrvowners.com/forum/main-fo...to-new-members

Howard

Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

Howard & Francine
    2017 Ford F-350 DRW, '19 315RLTSPlus

Comment

I will take a photo of my beautiful new TT when we pick it up so that I can update my avatar.
      2022 Imagine 2500RL
      2013 Chevy Silverado 1500, LTZ, Z71, 4x4
      Husky WDH
      2020 Forest River Vibe 22RB (traded in)

Comment

Working...
      X