Hello From Delaware

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello From Delaware

This is vonzoog from Delaware. I'm sure the moderators recognize me from other places. I'm glad to be aboard and will help out others in the future whenever any questions are asked that I can contribute to. Jim I would have joined earlier if I could have found the site. I knew you where involved in getting it started. Must have been searching in all the wrong places.
    Last edited by vonzoog; 06-21-2019, 10:58 AM.
    2018 Momentum 376TH
    2016 RAM 3500 Duall
    y

Hey! Glad you stopped on by. We've been keeping the site kind of quietly hidden for another month or so while we work out some bugs. If you see anything you'd like functionally changed, please let us know.

JIm
    Last edited by TucsonJim; 06-21-2019, 10:56 AM.
    Jim and Ginnie
    2024 Solitude 310GK - 2020 F350 Dually
    GDRV Technical Forum Moderator
    GDRV Rally Support Coordinator

Comment

Glad to have you join us, everything is usually in the last place you look.

Brian
      Brian & Michelle
      2018 Reflection 29RS
      2022 Chevy 3500HD

Comment

Hello and Welcome. Happy Camping and Safe Travels.

Comment

Yes, great to see another good contributor find the new site. Things are starting to roll here. Will be a valued and fun ride as more wonderful folks join in.

Dan
          Dan & Carol
          2014 303RLS Reflection #185 (10/2013 build)
          2012 Silverado LTZ Crew Duramax 2500HD - 2700/16K Pullrite Superglide

Comment

Hi Vonzoog. It took us a while to find it too.

Red

Comment

Nice to see familiar name and/or faces again. Except for Dan & Carol. They have jump from the water into the canyon.
              2018 Momentum 376TH
              2016 RAM 3500 Duall
              y

Comment

Originally posted by vonzoog View Post
                This is vonzoog from Delaware. I'm sure the moderators recognize me from other places. I'm glad to be aboard and will help out others in the future whenever any questions are asked that I can contribute to. Jim I would have joined earlier if I could have found the site. I knew you where involved in getting it started. Must have been searching in all the wrong places.
                Welcome to the forum--as Jim may have mentioned, we still have some "housekeeping" to take care of so please be patient! The big difference between this and another forum you are familiar with is that this is vBulletin v5 vs vBulletin v4. The differences are a little confounding, but we'll get it figured out!
                Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

Howard & Francine
                2017 Ford F-350 DRW, '19 315RLTSPlus

Comment

Good to see you!
                  Paul and Deb Cervone
                  2022 Imagine XLS 22MLE
                  2021 Imagine XLS 17MKE - SOLD; 2015 Reflection 337RLS - SOLD
                  2016 GMC Denali 3500 SRW

Comment

Working...
                  X