New Member - WOOHOO!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Member - WOOHOO!

I just bought a very well-cared-for 2017 Reflection 303RLS fifth wheel and take delivery of my new Ram 2500 diesel today! Sooo excited to finally start my fifth wheeling adventure! Previously, I drove a 32' class C and towed a Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk. Is this going to be "easier"? I wasn't crazy about driving the Class C...boxy and always felt a bit top heavy. Not to mention driving through windy Kansas fighting the push for hours. On the plus side, the Ford E450 had plenty of power and actually got decent gas mileage. Anyway, glad to be here and happy that I am a now officially a GD owner. Been thinking about this for five years.

Awesome news on the 303. This has been one of GDRV's most popular models for years. Rob Cate&Rob - has one of the first 303's to hit the road back in 2015.

Welcome to the tech forum and feel free to fire away with any questions you have.

Jim
    Jim and Ginnie
    2024 Solitude 310GK - 2020 F350 Dually
    GDRV Technical Forum Moderator
    GDRV Rally Support Coordinator

Comment

Boy somebody seems excited. Congrats and welcome.

I can not compare a motor home to a fifthwheel but the fifthwheel is much nicer to tow than a TT, backing up is a different story as I am still getting use to that.

Brian
      Brian & Michelle
      2018 Reflection 29RS
      2022 Chevy 3500HD

Comment

Welcome to the family and the forum!!
        Jerry and Kelly Powell, with Halo, Nash, Reid, Cleo, Rosie, and the two newest additions Shaggy and Bella..
        Nash County, NC
        2020 Solitude 390RK-R​

Comment

Hi! I am also new on this forum, I am Delaney!

Comment

Delaney Welcome to the forum!
            Jerry and Kelly Powell, with Halo, Nash, Reid, Cleo, Rosie, and the two newest additions Shaggy and Bella..
            Nash County, NC
            2020 Solitude 390RK-R​

Comment

Working...
            X