New/Used 2250RK Owner

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New/Used 2250RK Owner

Newbie with a 2021 slightly used 2250rk. Love it but have questions. Been out in it twice once boondocking and once in full service rv park. One question is, there is a button under tv by the radio that clicks when I push but I have no idea what it does. Is it for the rv antenna or what? Second question is do you always leave water pump on?

Bfrnk

I have moved your post out to its own thread to help you get your specific answers.

I can only help you with the water pump. If we are not in the camper the pump is OFF, I have also been known to turn it off while sleeping. To add to this when we are camping with full hookups we also turn the shore water connection off if we leave the camper. There has been plenty lessons learned by others, I do not want to learn those lessons for myself.

A little more info on the button might be needed, Is there a light by the button? Hopefully another owner will have insight on that.

Brian
    Brian & Michelle
    2018 Reflection 29RS
    2022 Chevy 3500HD

Comment

Originally posted by Bfrnk View Post
      Newbie with a 2021 slightly used 2250rk. Love it but have questions. Been out in it twice once boondocking and once in full service rv park. One question is, there is a button under tv by the radio that clicks when I push but I have no idea what it does. Is it for the rv antenna or what? Second question is do you always leave water pump on?
      Welcome to the forum. Please take a moment to read the Welcome Letter to New Members as it was written to help get owners like yourself "up to speed" on how this forum works. https://gdrvowners.com/forum/main-fo...to-new-members

To your questions: based on the description in your post, yes, the button is to amplify over-the-air signals detected by your antenna. When cable TV is connected the button must be off--without cable, it should be on.

Brian gave a good synopsis of using the water pump--but I'm curious--what prompted the question? Does the pump run when there's no demand?

Again, welcome!

Howard
      Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

2017 Ford F-350 DRW, '19 315RLTSPlus

Comment

As mentioned by Howard, the button is most likely the TV amplifier. It should be on the plate with the TV coax connections and when activated there should be a small red light that comes on.. https://www.granddesignrv.com/owner-...s/detail/12929 is the part listed in the parts lookup page on the GD website.

Also as mentioned by Howard. Curious about the pump question. Are you trying to run the pump with no water in the tank while on city water and it's running non stop? With no water in the tank the pump cannot build pressure and shut off.
        Joseph
        Tow
        Vehicle: 2024 GMC K3500 Denali Ultimate Diesel
        Coach: 303RLS Delivered March 5, 2021
        South of Houston Texas

Comment

Working...
        X