Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello All

Hello,
    My wife Kathy and I just purchased a 2022 Imagine TT 2670MK. So far we are loving it. We are happy to be on this forum and look forward to sharing lots of information. We live in Fort Pierce Florida but do the reverse snow bird thing and escape to Pennsylvania for the summer months, this year with the new Imagine!

Kathy and Joel

Welcome from Pennsylvania, maybe we will cross paths in a few months, if we can ever get rid of the snow here.

Brian
    Brian & Michelle
    2018 Reflection 29RS
    2022 Chevy 3500HD

Comment

Originally posted by Jtalka View Post
      Hello,
      My wife Kathy and I just purchased a 2022 Imagine TT 2670MK. So far we are loving it. We are happy to be on this forum and look forward to sharing lots of information. We live in Fort Pierce Florida but do the reverse snow bird thing and escape to Pennsylvania for the summer months, this year with the new Imagine!

Kathy and Joel
      Please take a moment to read the Welcome Letter to New Members as it (hopefully) will allow you to get the most from this forum. https://gdrvowners.com/forum/main-fo...to-new-members

Howard
      Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

Howard & Francine
      2017 Ford F-350 DRW, '19 315RLTSPlus

Comment

Working...
      X