Hello From the Mississippi Gulf Coast

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello From the Mississippi Gulf Coast

2019 Reflection 297rsts owner. We looked at several different makes and models both fifth wheel and travel trailers. This floor plan and dealer finally won out. I was very picky on this one because it just might be my last one. First trip out was great, truck, hitch and trailer where a good match. After the first two days and nights me and the DW agreed this was the right choice. Freddie liked it too.

Welcome to the board , glad to have you here. It is a great feeling when you know you made the right choice. This happened to us when we stepped into our first GD unit then we just had to pick the right one for us as well. Looking forward to your input , Freddie can input to if he is allowed.

Brian
    Brian & Michelle
    2018 Reflection 29RS
    2022 Chevy 3500HD

Comment

Still learning my way around here. It is a little different from the setup of other forums. Yep it was between Rockwood, Flagstaff, White Hawk, Eagle Cougar or the Reflection. It cost more but you usually get what you pay for that and the dealer that you do business with make a big difference. glad to be here and glad I chose the reflection. My only problem is getting my tag. Still haven`t gotten it. Went to get it and they wanted 2,985 dollars because the dealer didn`t send in the sales tag that I already paid.and they wanted me to pay it again. It is suppose to be straighten out this week but will still be over a grand.

Comment

Welcome Retired Copper, from another Retired Copper. Glad you found your way over.
        Steve, Sue, and pups Sky & Sierra
        2017 Grand Design Reflection 297RSTS
        2017 F350 CC, LB, 4x4, 6.7 Blue Ox WD

Comment

Hi there ya copper! We also have a 297RSTS. We purchased it in October 2016 after losing our 2014 GDRV fifth wheel in a fire. We really like the floor plan and plan on keeping it for a while.

Jim
          Jim and Ginnie
          2024 Solitude 310GK - 2020 F350 Dually
          GDRV Technical Forum Moderator
          GDRV Rally Support Coordinator

Comment

Originally posted by Retired Copper View Post
            2019 Reflection 297rsts owner. We looked at several different makes and models both fifth wheel and travel trailers. This floor plan and dealer finally won out. I was very picky on this one because it just might be my last one. First trip out was great, truck, hitch and trailer where a good match. After the first two days and nights me and the DW agreed this was the right choice. Freddie liked it too.
            Welcome to the forum. The 297 was the floorplan that first attracted the DW and I to Grand Design RVs. (As my sig shows we ended up with a 315RLTS.)
            Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

Howard & Francine
            2017 Ford F-350 DRW, '19 315RLTSPlus

Comment

Thanks to all of you. Jim you already saved me some money by telling me the true tongue weight I was going with a 12k . Steve, Howard and Brain I have read some of y`alls post on an other forum. Took me awhile to find the forum here and I admit I am trying to learn my way around the site. I think Grand Design is one of the fastest growing companies out there. I know several folks that have come over to give them a try.

Comment

Working...
              X