New member intro

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New member intro

Hello, forgot to submit an intro as a new member. My wife and I bought an Imagine XLS 23LDE last month and just completed our first campout in Luray, VA at a very nice park. We are completely new to RVing. I also recently upgraded from F150 to a Ram 2500 Laramie 4x4 crew cab with 6.4L gas engine. (Got 12mpg towing on interstate with the Hemi!) My previous F150 ecoboost was powerful but not as steady as I liked with the trailer and we were near topping out on the payload capacity. No more worries on that!

I have posted several questions on the forum and I'm happy to see there are so many knowledgeable, friendly, helpful people who have helped me in this new endeavor! Thank you all!

if someone could explain to me how to add the signature line info about my rig I would appreciate it! I can't seem to figure that out. Tks

Rob T.
    2022 Reflection 150 Series 280RS, 2022 GMC 3500 Denali crew cab 4x4 6.6L Turbo Diesel, empty wallet.

Welcome Rob, glad to have you join us here.

Here is a Welcome Letter to New Members - Grand Design Owners Forums (gdrvowners.com), that will help you out in the signature department, along with other tips and tricks.

Happy to hear that you have found this Fourm useful, it really is a great place for information and help, sometimes 24/7.

Brian
    Brian & Michelle
    2018 Reflection 29RS
    2022 Chevy 3500HD

Comment

Welcome Rob, I am a new member with a 23LDE and new to RVing too. I'm from Virginia and been up to Luray before. Beautiful area out there. I have a Ram 1500 with a 5.7 and it's doing OK although I'm at 87% payload. I get about 10 MPG.
      John and Sunhe
      TV: 2019 Ram1500 5.7 Hemi
      Hitch: Equailzer E4
      RV: Grand Design Imagine XL23LDE
      Ret Army, Ret Army Civ
      Prince George, VA

Comment

Working...
      X