Retired and love being on the road!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Retired and love being on the road!

Hi, I’m Cheryle and new to this forum. Just found this forum by accident and amazed at how knowledgeable the contributors are and what great topics are discussed. I never look before I leap and thus, learn by mistake and am constantly playing catchup with the manual. This forum will be my “go to” in the future. I’am a full time RV traveler and have been in the Grand Design family for a little over a year.

2021 Reflection 150 260 RD
    2006 Dodge Ram 2500 5.9 Turbo Diesel
    2022 28/BH w/slide awnings, rear camera, lithium batteries, solar
    TV: 2006 Dodge 2500 Turbo Desiel, 5.9 I6

Welcome, glad to have you join us here.

Brian
    Brian & Michelle
    2018 Reflection 29RS
    2022 Chevy 3500HD

Comment

Originally posted by Cheryle View Post
      Hi, I’m Cheryle and new to this forum. Just found this forum by accident and amazed at how knowledgeable the contributors are and what great topics are discussed. I never look before I leap and thus, learn by mistake and am constantly playing catchup with the manual. This forum will be my “go to” in the future. I’am a full time RV traveler and have been in the Grand Design family for a little over a year.

2021 Reflection 150 260 RD
      2006 Dodge Ram 2500 5.9 Turbo Diesel
      Welcome
      I am sure you will have a lot to contribute. Just be aware this place can be expensive ....with all the great ideas folks have at improving things.

Keith
      2018 Reflection 150 Series 220RK 5th whee, Star White 2022 F350 King Ranch CC Long bed (HAL) (CCC 4062lbs), B&W 25K OEM Companion,. SteadyFast system, Trailer reverse lights, rear receiver spare tire holder, storage tube, sumo springs, Victron MultiPlus 12/120/3000, Solar, Custom 6K axles upgrade, and other modifications.

Comment

Working...
      X