Hello I'm Nomad2015

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello I'm Nomad2015

My wife and I purchased a 2021 Reflection 337 RLS we were so excited, it took us 2 years to find the trailer. After 16 months of ownership, we're pretty disappointed in the quality of the rig and GD customer service. I only joined this forum to try and find solutions for warranty problems GD has no interest in fixing.
    2001 5.9 24v Cummins,
    2021 Reflection 337 RLS

Welcome, sorry for the issues you are having.
    if there is anything we can help you fix please post in the proper channels.

Brian
    Brian & Michelle
    2018 Reflection 29RS
    2022 Chevy 3500HD

Comment

This forum is dedicated to DIY type individuals. Most of us would much prefer to do our own trouble-shooting and repairs vs. leaving our rigs at the whim of a dealer's service department for months. We'll sure try to help you resolve issues if we can.

Jim
      Jim and Ginnie
      2024 Solitude 310GK - 2020 F350 Dually
      GDRV Technical Forum Moderator
      GDRV Rally Support Coordinator

Comment

Hi Jim
        Thank you for the info Right now I'm working on wires under the bed storage I found the channel in the forum but I seem to have an extra couple of wires.
        Enjoy your day
        2001 5.9 24v Cummins,
        2021 Reflection 337 RLS

Comment

Thank you Brian
          2001 5.9 24v Cummins,
          2021 Reflection 337 RLS

Comment

Welcome to the board. You will find a wealth of knowledge here with the members. Someone may have already been through exactly any issue you find, or have been through one close enough to get you up and running.

As for the wiring, post pictures of the wires and someone can probably point you to what they control. Not having a 337, and not knowing what all is in the slide, I would lean that the wiring could be under slide lighting, power points inside the slide (USB chargers), and possibly lights in the slide.
            Joseph
            Tow
            Vehicle: 2024 GMC K3500 Denali Ultimate Diesel
            Coach: 303RLS Delivered March 5, 2021
            South of Houston Texas

Comment

Working...
            X