Hello Grand Designers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello Grand Designers

We are new, first time, owners of a Grand Design, and new to this forum. We have a 2022 337 RLS. What a great unit. Look forward to seeing much in North America. I look forward to sharing experiences on this forum.

Welcome from a fellow 337 owner.
    2021 Reflection 337RLS, 2021 Silverado 3500HD 6.6 gas. Nellie the wonder boxer

Comment

Hi There,

Do you have experience installing an inline EMS/Surge protector in your 337RLS? I'm considering to do this and am looking for any hints.

I've been searching the forum, but can't find EMS installation information for a 337RLS.

Thanks in advanced.

Dan

Comment

Originally posted by Dan & Jean View Post
        Hi There,

Do you have experience installing an inline EMS/Surge protector in your 337RLS? I'm considering to do this and am looking for any hints.

I've been searching the forum, but can't find EMS installation information for a 337RLS.

Thanks in advanced.

Dan
        Dan,
        Your 337 is similar to my 315RLTS. Installing the EMS was one of the very first mods I did.

I have a detailed thread (with a PDF attached) on the topic here: https://gdrvowners.com/forum/operati...a-2019-315rlts
        Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

Howard & Francine
        2017 Ford F-350 DRW, '19 315RLTSPlus

Comment

Working...
        X