Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello GD Friends,
    Terry and Dianne from California
    We have 2021 Transcend 245rl. We had an older fifth wheel for many years that we bought used. So our retirement gift to us we bought the new Transcend.
    ​​
    Have a issue with my paint on front of trailer, after using a recommended RV wax (Thetford, premium rv wax, see pic) As you can see buy the pictures we have white areas that looks like the wax was never removed?
    ​​​​Not sure if I should have posted on this page, but any information or thoughts would be greatly appreciated

Unfortunately removing some types of waxes from a black vehicle is extremely difficult. Have you tried corn starch? I had a black car and that was one of the tricks my brother showed me to help with removal of the excess wax.
    Joseph
    Tow
    Vehicle: 2024 GMC K3500 Denali Ultimate Diesel
    Coach: 303RLS Delivered March 5, 2021
    South of Houston Texas

Comment

I use that same wax and frequently wind up with some hazy areas. I don't have a black cap, so it doesn't show up as much as yours does. But I find that if I wipe the haze with a rag soaked in 303 Aerospace protectant, it removes the haze, but the area still repels water. Give it a try.

https://www.amazon.com/303-Protectan...391302474&th=1

Jim
      Jim and Ginnie
      2024 Solitude 310GK - 2020 F350 Dually
      GDRV Technical Forum Moderator
      GDRV Rally Support Coordinator

Comment

Working...
      X