Storage Compartment Door 2150RB

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Storage Compartment Door 2150RB

I've been looking for a storage compartment door for my 2150RB that has a slam latch installed but have not been able to locate anything.

Originally posted by kdpancake View Post
    I've been looking for a storage compartment door for my 2150RB that has a slam latch installed but have not been able to locate anything.
    Do you need to replace the door or do you want to add the slam latch or do you need to replace the slam latch?

Brian
    Brian & Michelle
    2018 Reflection 29RS
    2022 Chevy 3500HD

Comment

kdpancake I think what you are looking for is the modification similar to what Howard did.

See https://gdrvowners.com/forum/exterio...e-baggage-door for pictures.
      Joseph
      Tow
      Vehicle: 2024 GMC K3500 Denali Ultimate Diesel
      Coach: 303RLS Delivered March 5, 2021
      South of Houston Texas

Comment

If there are actual doors with slam latches installed that would be preferred, but I would also replace the current tumbler lock with a slam latch if available

Comment

Moved to own thread.

Brian
          Brian & Michelle
          2018 Reflection 29RS
          2022 Chevy 3500HD

Comment

Country Campers do you know of doors to replace with slam latches for 2150RB?

Comment

Originally posted by kdpancake View Post
              Country Campers do you know of doors to replace with slam latches for 2150RB?
              As far as I know there is not a complete door replacement with a slam latch. You could contact Lippert, door manufacture, to see if they have one. There is a sticker on the door that you have, you will need to give them the info from that sticker. You also can purchase a slam latch kit to add to your door.

Brian
              Brian & Michelle
              2018 Reflection 29RS
              2022 Chevy 3500HD

Comment

Working...
              X