Drawer Slides

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Drawer Slides

Hi we have the bh3210 imagine grand design looking to put slide outs in drawers to maximize storage for as many drawers as possible, does anyone know the best slide out to get that are good quality and easy to put in. Or type of slides that are good quality ? Thank you laurie

Nonna

I have moved your post to its own thread.

I am guessing that you want to add or change the drawer slides, if you could add a little more information and specifics we can surely help you.

Brian
    Brian & Michelle
    2018 Reflection 29RS
    2022 Chevy 3500HD

Comment

I suggest full extension accuride or undermount Blum eclipse.

You will want full extension as normal slides tend to leave 2+ inches of the slide inside the cabinet.
      Joseph
      Tow
      Vehicle: 2024 GMC K3500 Denali Ultimate Diesel
      Coach: 303RLS Delivered March 5, 2021
      South of Houston Texas

Comment

Originally posted by Nonna View Post
        Hi we have the bh3210 imagine grand design looking to put slide outs in drawers to maximize storage for as many drawers as possible, does anyone know the best slide out to get that are good quality and easy to put in. Or type of slides that are good quality ? Thank you laurie
        As Brian mention a little more information would help. Are you talking inside the interior cabinets? if so Loews has a wide assortment of styles and sizes. Be sure to carefully measure before you buy. I trimmed down some of the organizers for our pantry. Now if you talking about large slides for the pass through, exterior bays, I looked into it and found the slide itself took up more room than I wanted to give up, so I went to totes that I could easily grab. Walmart, HD, and any good home goods store also probably has what your looking for..

Happy shopping and safe travels

PS welcome to the site. Please read the welcome letter and update your signature. Knowing your model and tow vehicle helps us here be more specific about your model
        2018 Reflection 150 Series 220RK 5th whee, Star White 2022 F350 King Ranch CC Long bed (HAL) (CCC 4062lbs), B&W 25K OEM Companion,. SteadyFast system, Trailer reverse lights, rear receiver spare tire holder, storage tube, sumo springs, Victron MultiPlus 12/120/3000, Solar, Custom 6K axles upgrade, and other modifications.

Comment

Working...
        X