Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can I order the couch(Part Number: 681849) directly from factory or somewhere online?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can I order the couch(Part Number: 681849) directly from factory or somewhere online?

Hey Everyone!
    New GD owner here of a 261BH. Currently my GD has the theater seating option, however, I want the trifold couch for another sleeping option. Has anyone been able to contact the factory or order part shipped to their house? I filed a question using the contact form, but haven't received a response. Maybe someone has a contact I could talk to?

Part Name: SOFA 60" HAUSMAN GUNMETAL TRIFOLD
    Part Number: 681849

Originally posted by nated16 View Post
    Hey Everyone!
    New GD owner here of a 261BH. Currently my GD has the theater seating option, however, I want the trifold couch for another sleeping option. Has anyone been able to contact the factory or order part shipped to their house? I filed a question using the contact form, but haven't received a response. Maybe someone has a contact I could talk to?

Part Name: SOFA 60" HAUSMAN GUNMETAL TRIFOLD
    Part Number: 681849
    You could go directly to Lippert and order what you want. There is also a company called Recpro in the Elkhart area that sells furniture as well. Either of these will be able to ship to your door.

Brian
    Brian & Michelle
    2018 Reflection 29RS
    2022 Chevy 3500HD

Comment

Ahh ok thank you! I am actually looking to get the same exact one grand design sells. Can't seem to find in on Lippert or anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by nated16 View Post
        Ahh ok thank you! I am actually looking to get the same exact one grand design sells. Can't seem to find in on Lippert or anywhere else.
        The reason you can not find the number on Lippert is because the color or style is made specifically for Grand Design. You can contact Grand Design parts and they may be able to get you the right one.

Brian
        Brian & Michelle
        2018 Reflection 29RS
        2022 Chevy 3500HD

Comment

Originally posted by Country Campers View Post

The reason you can not find the number on Lippert is because the color or style is made specifically for Grand Design. You can contact Grand Design parts and they may be able to get you the right one.

Brian
          Also, Grand Design part codes do not match manufacturer part codes. Grand designs can get the manufacturers part code for you.
          Allen

2021 Momentum 21G

Comment

What about the double recliner? Mine is peeling where the head rests.
            can we replace just the top?

Comment

Originally posted by Bruceslone View Post
              What about the double recliner? Mine is peeling where the head rests.
              can we replace just the top?
              I have not heard of anyone just replacing the top. The unit would come as complete, unfortunately you will have to replace the entire thing. There are lots of options for that, Recpro, Lippert, or even "salvage" yards or leftover sales places. These are located in the Elkhart area and they buy the leftovers from the manufactures like Grand Design when they change colors or models. Unless they would have one with a damaged bottom I would guess you will need to buy the whole unit.

Brian
              Brian & Michelle
              2018 Reflection 29RS
              2022 Chevy 3500HD

Comment

Once the furniture in my trailer needs more work I will be looking everywhere EXCEPT the original options.
                For the life of me I dont understand the use of this poor quality vinyl when there are so many better microfiber choices.
                2021 Reflection 337RLS, 2024 Silverado 3500HD 6.6 gas with faux Allison 10 speed. Nellie the Diva, wonder boxer

Comment

Working...
                X