Lowering pedestal table on 21BHE Imagine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lowering pedestal table on 21BHE Imagine

Hi There! Before coming here, I have searched ALL of the papers the dealer gave us when purchasing our camper. We cannot lower, or raise for that matter, our pedestal dineette table. We wanted to lower just a bit for comfort and also check out hwo it would make into a bed... just cant' budge it. ANd my hubby is qauite handy! Can someone give me a quick tutorial? THANKS!

Originally posted by MelCont View Post
    Hi There! Before coming here, I have searched ALL of the papers the dealer gave us when purchasing our camper. We cannot lower, or raise for that matter, our pedestal dineette table. We wanted to lower just a bit for comfort and also check out hwo it would make into a bed... just cant' budge it. ANd my hubby is qauite handy! Can someone give me a quick tutorial? THANKS!
    In a walkthru video (granted it's a 2020 model) the presenter states to flip the two levers open and then the table will adjust up or down. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h37uqLJliCk at the @24:28 mark.

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.png
Views:	120
Size:	224.9 KB
ID:	116547

If your table is different post a picture and we can try to figure it out.

Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

Howard & Francine
    2017 Ford F-350 DRW, '19 315RLTSPlus

Comment

Flip the lever(s) open and give a hard push in the center of the table. Pushing in the center is key. Off to the side will not work very easily.
      Ted
      2021 Reflection 310RLS
      2020 F350 PS,CC,LB,SRW

Comment

Working...
      X