Thomas Payne furniture

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thomas Payne furniture

I'm sure like many GD owners, our furniture is peeling after four years of full timing. It's just the two of us. I just got done getting the form from Lippert to give them all the details. Have any of you hI am hopeful but not optimistic.
    2020 Solitude 2930RL S-Class

Hi Steve,

Many (most?) of us are dealing with exactly the same situation. LCI claimed to have made significant material improvements in about the 2019 timeframe, but that does not seem to be proving out. I have heard of discounts offered towards the purchase of new furniture from LCI but there are also competitors in the RV furniture business that others have chosen to buy from. We will be interested to learn what you hear back from LCI.

Rob
    Cate & Rob
    (with Border Collies Molly & Angel + Kitties Hazel & Elsie)
    2015 Reflection 303RLS
    2022 F350 Diesel CC SB SRW Lariat
    Bayham, Ontario, Canada

Comment

We just replaced our Thomas Payne double recliners with ones from Shop4Seats.com (https://shop4seats.com). A little pricey but seem to be much better quality. My wife wanted ones where the center console would fold up flat for additional seating and these were the only ones that did that.

We also looked at Brad and Hall, RecPro and Coachnet Supply. I think Brad and Hall had what we wanted but the lead time was something like 4 months.

Comment

Same problem but thinking about downsizing in about 18 months. Not wanting to spend a lot of money on replacement furniture that we are unlikely to recoup on selling. Considered slipcovers but didn't fimd any specifically for RV furniture, or for our seating arrangements. Also, they wanted photos of the back of the furniture. What a pain that would be.

We (SWMBO) finally decided on adhesive leather sheets that we can cut to fit the worse wear areas. May not be the solution for everyone but we think it is the right one for us.
        John
        2018 Momentum 395M
        2018 Ram 3500 Dually
        Every day is a Saturday, but with no lawn to mow.

Comment

Working...
        X