220RK Chase Lounge Removal and Recliner Replacements

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 220RK Chase Lounge Removal and Recliner Replacements

Well the chairs and end tables showed up a few weeks ago. When at the Rally we visited the Amish Lambert https://lambrightcomfortchairllc.com/ furniture booth and then went and visited thier show room. Big mistake as it lightened my wallet. However not as much as Jim with his Solitude.

I have always disliked the chase lounge in the trailer and now I can get rid of it.. From what I remembered it is just screwed down to the floor. Is that assumption correct? Wondering how to fill the holes in the vinyl though.. Below is a picture of the recliner rockers we got only in a dark leather. They nearly lay flat, so are nap approved

Click image for larger version

Name:	Untitled.png
Views:	150
Size:	553.4 KB
ID:	128958

Along with the recliner​ we got two thin end tables that pop up and swivel. The top also folds out.

Name:	Untitled.png
Views:	67
Size:	602.9 KB
ID:	128959

More pictures to come​.
    Keith
    2018 Reflection 150 Series 220RK 5th whee, Star White 2022 F350 King Ranch CC Long bed (HAL) (CCC 4062lbs), B&W 25K OEM Companion,. SteadyFast system, Trailer reverse lights, rear receiver spare tire holder, storage tube, sumo springs, Victron MultiPlus 12/120/3000, Solar, Custom 6K axles upgrade, and other modifications.

Now for a few pictures of what we got. Color is a close match to the interior colors.

Name:	IMG_1785s.jpg
Views:	97
Size:	105.5 KB
ID:	128965 Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1793s.jpg
Views:	87
Size:	123.0 KB
ID:	128966

The end table

Name:	IMG_1791s.jpg
Views:	65
Size:	97.9 KB
ID:	128967
    To hold in place I plan to install a few small D-rings at the base of the wall and use ratchet straps or bungee cords around the base rocker legs and the end table boxes. Something like these https://www.homedepot.com/p/Husky-1-...121B/312994392

Thanks for any thoughts or tips.
    Keith
    2018 Reflection 150 Series 220RK 5th whee, Star White 2022 F350 King Ranch CC Long bed (HAL) (CCC 4062lbs), B&W 25K OEM Companion,. SteadyFast system, Trailer reverse lights, rear receiver spare tire holder, storage tube, sumo springs, Victron MultiPlus 12/120/3000, Solar, Custom 6K axles upgrade, and other modifications.

Comment

Those look fantastic Keith, really nice looking furniture.

Yes the "old" should be screwed to the floor. For the holes in the flooring just pound flat with a hammer and maybe seal with some clear silicone.

Brian
      Brian & Michelle
      2018 Reflection 29RS
      2022 Chevy 3500HD

Comment

Originally posted by Country Campers View Post
        Those look fantastic Keith, really nice looking furniture.

Yes the "old" should be screwed to the floor. For the holes in the flooring just pound flat with a hammer and maybe seal with some clear silicone.

Brian
        Thanks Brian
        What's also nice is the furniture comes in two pieces with the back just sliding on and locking into the base. Should make for an easy install getting through the door. Lambright was great to work with. I was concerned about shipping damage, but they were packed carefully and strapped to a pallet. Shipping was about $600 but I have been looking locally and found nothing eve close to the quality of theses folks. They also used a lot of foam padding and I have a lot I can use now on other projects.

Comment

Working...
        X