Looking for a piece of trim

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for a piece of trim

Is it possible to get a small piece of trim? We own a 2018 Reflection TT 315RLTS. I did some modification to the dinette area. While we like the storage area under the seats, it felt very confining with the seat backs, so I cut them off. All is well, except for the seat backing removed from the section under the window. The trim only went down as far as the top of the seat back. So now it looks a little unfinished. I'm just looking to get a piece of about 16" to give it that finished look. I've attached a couple of pics, so you can see what I need.

Thanks!!
    Lynette and Stephen Burgert
    2018 Reflection TT 315RLTS
    2001 Ford Excursion 7.3L Diesel 4WD
    Full-Timers since April 2019

I would suspect you dealer could order it. I had a bad piece in my unit (different type and color), but they were able to get it from GD
    2018 Reflection 150 Series 220RK 5th whee, Star White 2022 F350 King Ranch CC Long bed (HAL) (CCC 4062lbs), B&W 25K OEM Companion,. SteadyFast system, Trailer reverse lights, rear receiver spare tire holder, storage tube, sumo springs, Victron MultiPlus 12/120/3000, Solar, Custom 6K axles upgrade, and other modifications.

Comment

Thanks Yoda. I know that's what I need to do.

Comment

You could try exploring around the TT for a piece that may be hidden in a cupboard or closet that could be removed and reused.

Brian
        Brian & Michelle
        2018 Reflection 29RS
        2022 Chevy 3500HD

Comment

I did go poking through to see if I could recycle from somewhere. Haven't found anything yet. The dealer will be the next stop to see if maybe they have a small piece. I just hate to have to order a 6 foot long piece of trim.

Comment

Working...
          X