Under Stair Storage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Under Stair Storage

Has anyone a solution to the under stair storage. I find it too deep and thought I saw on YouTube a recent post by a new Solitude 310GK owner that had a drawer (or 2 drawers) under the stair instead of just an opening. I currently have a 2x4 blocking the space since the dog's ball disappears in there sometimes which leads to a frustrated puppy. Thanks,
    Cindy
    2021 Chevy Silverado 3500 HD Dualy
    2022 Solitude 3330RE
    Cindy & Xena

Cindy
    Is there a chance you could post a picture from inside and from behind the pass through panel looking at the back of it. There are sites on line that sell drawer kits if you give them the dimensions you want. Also sounds like a suggestion to GD to make it a drawer, instead of a hole,

Trying to help
    2018 Reflection 150 Series 220RK 5th whee, Star White 2022 F350 King Ranch CC Long bed (HAL) (CCC 4062lbs), B&W 25K OEM Companion,. SteadyFast system, Trailer reverse lights, rear receiver spare tire holder, storage tube, sumo springs, Victron MultiPlus 12/120/3000, Solar, Custom 6K axles upgrade, and other modifications.

Comment

Originally posted by Yoda View Post
      Cindy
      Is there a chance you could post a picture from inside and from behind the pass through panel looking at the back of it. There are sites on line that sell drawer kits if you give them the dimensions you want. Also sounds like a suggestion to GD to make it a drawer, instead of a hole,

Trying to help
      So the pictures are from inside, it's about 18 inches deep (to the lip of the Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1050.jpeg
Views:	474
Size:	111.6 KB
ID:	20548 framing), 10.5 inches wide. The 2x4 on the step is what I use to block the opening to keep the dog's balls from rolling inside... happy dog when he toys don't disappear under the steps. I'll try searching on line for drawer kits but if you have any website suggestions, I'd love to have them.... BTW I hadn't thought of looking for a drawer kit.... good idea. GD should definitely have this as a future feature or to sell the drawer kit themselves...
      Thanks again,
      Cindy
      Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1052.jpeg
Views:	472
Size:	123.8 KB
ID:	20546Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1053.jpeg
Views:	414
Size:	149.8 KB
ID:	20547
      2021 Chevy Silverado 3500 HD Dualy
      2022 Solitude 3330RE
      Cindy & Xena

Comment

Originally posted by Cindy View Post

So the pictures are from inside, it's about 18 inches deep (to the lip of the Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1050.jpeg
Views:	474
Size:	111.6 KB
ID:	20548 framing), 10.5 inches wide. The 2x4 on the step is what I use to block the opening to keep the dog's balls from rolling inside... happy dog when he toys don't disappear under the steps. I'll try searching on line for drawer kits but if you have any website suggestions, I'd love to have them.... BTW I hadn't thought of looking for a drawer kit.... good idea. GD should definitely have this as a future feature or to sell the drawer kit themselves...
        Thanks again,
        Cindy
        Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1052.jpeg
Views:	472
Size:	123.8 KB
ID:	20546Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1053.jpeg
Views:	414
Size:	149.8 KB
ID:	20547
        From the looks of it - Hmmmmmm could be the cold air return to the furnace too. You might want to call GD customer service and verify that before blocking it with a drawer.
        2018 Reflection 150 Series 220RK 5th whee, Star White 2022 F350 King Ranch CC Long bed (HAL) (CCC 4062lbs), B&W 25K OEM Companion,. SteadyFast system, Trailer reverse lights, rear receiver spare tire holder, storage tube, sumo springs, Victron MultiPlus 12/120/3000, Solar, Custom 6K axles upgrade, and other modifications.

Comment

Working...
        X