Looking at a 310GK, but need a few photos/measurements

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking at a 310GK, but need a few photos/measurements

Hi, all, new here and honed in on my future fiver, the 310GK. I'm hoping someone can get me with a few details:
    • The measurement of the depth of the pantry shelf (between the wall and the front lip)
    • The bedroom with the slide in?
    • I know it's a weird question, but has anyone taken the bed completely out or able to show photos of what that might look like? Even some detailed photos under the current bed?
    TIA for any help!

Originally posted by GDobs View Post
    Hi, all, new here and honed in on my future fiver, the 310GK. I'm hoping someone can get me with a few details:
    • The measurement of the depth of the pantry shelf (between the wall and the front lip)
    • The bedroom with the slide in?
    • I know it's a weird question, but has anyone taken the bed completely out or able to show photos of what that might look like? Even some detailed photos under the current bed?
    TIA for any help!
    The measurement of the depth of the pantry shelf (between the wall and the front lip)
    10 3/4"

The bedroom with the slide in?
    97"

...has anyone taken the bed completely out or able to show photos of what that might look like? Even some detailed photos under the current bed?
    The OEM mattress is a light, thin throw away item. It simply sits on top of the bed platform which is a thin sheet of plywood. We removed ours and replaced it with a Sleep Number. Basically everybody replaces their factory mattress with something else. Sorry, I don't have any photos.
    Brian & Kellie
    2020 Grand Design Solitude 310GK-R, FBP, MORryde IS, 1,460w solar and 540ah BBGC3
    2020 Ford F-350 Platinum SRW PSD Tremor, 60g TF fuel tank, Hensley BD3-F air bag hitch

Previous setups:
    2019 Grand Design Solitude 373FB-R, 2019 Ford F-350 Platinum DRW Powerstroke, Hensley BD5 air bag hitch
    2016 Grand Design Reflection 318RST, 2016 GMC 3500 Denali SRW Duramax, Hensley BD3 air bag hitch

Comment

Originally posted by bertschb View Post

The measurement of the depth of the pantry shelf (between the wall and the front lip)
      10 3/4"

The bedroom with the slide in?
      97"

...has anyone taken the bed completely out or able to show photos of what that might look like? Even some detailed photos under the current bed?
      The OEM mattress is a light, thin throw away item. It simply sits on top of the bed platform which is a thin sheet of plywood. We removed ours and replaced it with a Sleep Number. Basically everybody replaces their factory mattress with something else. Sorry, I don't have any photos.
      Thank you so much!

Comment

Working...
      X