Roller shade info

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Roller shade info

I have 20 Reflection 240 RL. Rear window shade defective on first opening. (Didn’t operate on walk through). The plastic end cap is defective. Anyone know the manufacturer of this blind? Nothing marked on the blind itself. Dealer no help. Do not want to drive an hour to leave the 5th wheel for three weeks.

Originally posted by Jnick View Post
    I have 20 Reflection 240 RL. Rear window shade defective on first opening. (Didn’t operate on walk through). The plastic end cap is defective. Anyone know the manufacturer of this blind? Nothing marked on the blind itself. Dealer no help. Do not want to drive an hour to leave the 5th wheel for three weeks.
    Not a direct answer to your question, but I suggest calling GD Customer Service. They will probably ship you a replacement shade.

Have your VIN handy--they'll need it.

Howard
    Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

Howard & Francine
    2017 Ford F-350 DRW, '19 315RLTSPlus

Comment

Jnick

Have you tried looking up the part on the Grand Design parts list? (link on the upper right of this forum)
      https://www.granddesignrv.com/owner-support/service-and-warranty/parts-lookup.

This will only be at the “assembly” level, but if this is warranty coverage, Grand Design Customer Service can probably help you out.

Rob

Cate & Rob
      (with Border Collies Molly & Angel + Kitties Hazel & Elsie)
      2015 Reflection 303RLS
      2022 F350 Diesel CC SB SRW Lariat
      Bayham, Ontario, Canada

Comment

Also check the documents and manuals that came with the unit.
        John
        2018 Momentum 395M
        2018 Ram 3500 Dually
        Every day is a Saturday, but with no lawn to mow.

Comment

Yes, I found the shade in the parts list but it shows the entire shade. I just need a small part on the mechanism. The shade is new. I guess I will call direct to GD service. Thanks for input

Comment

Originally posted by Jnick View Post
            Yes, I found the shade in the parts list but it shows the entire shade. I just need a small part on the mechanism. The shade is new. I guess I will call direct to GD service. Thanks for input

My guess is that shades are bought as a complete unit from vendor "x". My other guess is that small individual parts for the shades are not available (probably not even from vendor "x"). Just get a new complete shade and be done with it. Under warranty I'm also guessing GD will just replace with a complete shade.

Charles and Susan
            2021 Ram 3500 6.4 Hemi, 4x4 CCSB
            Andersen Hitch
            2021 Reflection 337rls

Comment

Working...
            X