What is it?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is it?

This bracket is in the pass through storage compartment front wall, curb side. It is approx. 5" tall and 5" wide. The trailer is a 2020 273 MK Reflection. Anyone know what it is for??? Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_4821.JPG
Views:	851
Size:	120.1 KB
ID:	28272
    2020 Reflection 273MK
    2005 Dodge Ram 2500 CTD

Originally posted by Lonestar View Post
    This bracket is in the pass through storage compartment front wall, curb side. It is approx. 5" tall and 5" wide. The trailer is a 2020 273 MK Reflection. Anyone know what it is for??? Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_4821.JPG
Views:	851
Size:	120.1 KB
ID:	28272
    Dog leash holder. no kidding. That's why the small "paw symbol" is in the center.
    Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

Howard & Francine
    2017 Ford F-350 DRW, '19 315RLTSPlus

Comment

It is a tie down for a pet leash or line and the bonus is that the paw part also acts as a bottle opener . These are appearing on several trailer brands, i first saw them when shopping for our trailer on KZ units.
      Dave and Susan
      Imagine 2250RK
      2019 Ford Ranger

Comment

I would never have guessed that!! Not being a pet owner I've never had the need to secure my leash. The dealer as well as GD customer service had no idea what it was either.

I really don't need another bottle opener, so what do I do with it now? Get a dog? Take it out? Must be good for something else...............
        2020 Reflection 273MK
        2005 Dodge Ram 2500 CTD

Comment

I would never have guessed that!! Not being a pet owner I've never had the need to secure my leash. The dealer as well as GD customer service had no idea what it was either.

I really don't need another bottle opener, so what do I do with it now? Get a dog? Take it out? Must be good for something else...............
          You will undoubtedly find something to hang on it or through it, it’s only a matter of time.
          Dave and Sue
          2020 GD 2250RK
          2019 F-150 XLT, 5.0, 4WD, SB
          Curt 17500 WDH, 3.55
          GY Endurance, Dexter EZ Flex
          SCPO(SW) USN, (Ret), HP: Tampa Bay ⚓️🇺🇸

Comment

Well, I spent many years taking care of kids and dogs. I now have no responsibilities and not eager to take on any more. We can leave the trailer early in the morning and not have to worry about what time we get back.

I love dogs and it's obvious that my wife and I are probably one of the few folks camping that don't have 3 or 4 dogs with us. I often look out the window when it's raining hard and see people having to take their dog out. I stay warm and dry. But I can see they really enjoy their pets, and enjoy taking care of them, and I'm glad for them. Maybe I can find a nice camper to give my bracket to.
            2020 Reflection 273MK
            2005 Dodge Ram 2500 CTD

Comment

I love dogs and it's obvious that my wife and I are probably one of the few folks camping that don't have 3 or 4 dogs with us. I often look out the window when it's raining hard and see people having to take their dog out. I stay warm and dry. But I can see they really enjoy their pets, and enjoy taking care of them, and I'm glad for them. Maybe I can find a nice camper to give my bracket to.
              We have a couple of dogs. However I envy you not for the leash-holding capability of that bracket but because it could be used to hold bags of stuff or other things and keep them conveniently at hand. Give the bracket a chance to hook your heart; you may be glad you kept it.
              Mark - 2018 Solitude 310GK - Ford F-350 SRW diesel short box - Pullrite Superglide hitch

Comment

Originally posted by boyscout View Post

Give the bracket a chance to hook your heart; you may be glad you kept it.
                OK, you sold me. Can't imagine what I'd use it for, but it can be a conversation starter. There has got to be others like me that can never guess what it is. I can make up stuff about it and have a lot of fun. Besides, I'd have to cover up the screw holes if I removed it.

2020 Reflection 273MK
                2005 Dodge Ram 2500 CTD

Comment

Gee I thought it was a multi hand bottle opener - open 2 at once.

Keith

Yep I know go to my corner

Now you can always take it off the wall and use it for hanging cloths on somewhere else.
                  2018 Reflection 150 Series 220RK 5th whee, Star White 2022 F350 King Ranch CC Long bed (HAL) (CCC 4062lbs), B&W 25K OEM Companion,. SteadyFast system, Trailer reverse lights, rear receiver spare tire holder, storage tube, sumo springs, Victron MultiPlus 12/120/3000, Solar, Custom 6K axles upgrade, and other modifications.

Comment

Working...
                  X