Booth to bed mke17

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Booth to bed mke17

We were baffled on how to arrange the cushions to make the booth dinette into a bed. After reading numerous suggestions and frustrations this is what we came up with...
    Last edited by howson; 05-23-2021, 06:46 AM. Reason: Added text from picture to post. Welcome to the forum, Robin!

Robin Campbell Welcome to the family and the forum!

I'm puzzled as to your post. Is this a question about the conversion or a demonstration of how it appears when completed?

Since you are a new member, allow me to point you to a guide created by the moderators in the form of a welcome letter to help new members navigate the forum and help new members create their signature lines in order to help the new members get the best experience from the forum and the group.

You can find the letter at https://gdrvowners.com/forum/main-fo...to-new-members
    Jerry and Kelly Powell, with Halo, Nash, Reid, Cleo, Rosie, and the two newest additions Shaggy and Bella..
    Nash County, NC
    2020 Solitude 390RK-R​

Comment

ThePowells

At the bottom of the picture (if viewed in it's own window) is this text:

We were baffled on how to arrange the cushions to make the booth dinette into a bed. After reading numerous suggestions and frustrations this is what we came up with...
      I'll add it to post 1.

Howard
      Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

2017 Ford F-350 DRW, '19 315RLTSPlus

Comment

Originally posted by howson View Post
        ThePowells

At the bottom of the picture (if viewed in it's own window) is this text:

I'll add it to post 1.

Howard
        In that case, GREAT JOB Robin Campbell !! I won't say that having an RV will be easy, but being resouceful helps a great deal.
        Jerry and Kelly Powell, with Halo, Nash, Reid, Cleo, Rosie, and the two newest additions Shaggy and Bella..
        Nash County, NC
        2020 Solitude 390RK-R​

Comment

Working...
        X