23bhe Bunk mattresses

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 23bhe Bunk mattresses

Does anyone know who might make replacements for the curved bunk beds? Or where you can find sheets for them?

I've heard Beddies mentioned several times as sheets:
    https://beddys.com/collections/rvs-campers

As for the mattresses, here are two videos (same couple)
    Mattress Topper:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tMzm3gLiYFg

Replacement Mattress:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rUdQXYpHXrU
    Mike
    2017 Imagine 2800BH pushing a 2019 Ford F150 Platinum

Formerly: 2002 Rockwood Popup

Comment

For bedding on the bunk mattresses, we just use a deep fitted double sheet and wrap it underneath. It works pretty good for our little campers, which is who those bunks are only really good for
      2019 Imagine 2400BH
      2019 F150 XLT Super Crew, EcoBoost, 6.5' box, Max tow package with 3.55 ratio

Comment

Oh yeah, I forgot to write what I do:

We just use regular sheets and a comforter. My little one's don't complain about the mattress. We'll look at fixing it when they complain.
        Mike
        2017 Imagine 2800BH pushing a 2019 Ford F150 Platinum

Formerly: 2002 Rockwood Popup

Comment

Thanks everyone... very helpful. I’m going to do the cut to fit pad and use deep double sheets. Now another newbie question: What are the blue and red hoses with female fittings for that hang under my trailer?

Comment

Originally posted by jamesrw54 View Post
            Thanks everyone... very helpful. I’m going to do the cut to fit pad and use deep double sheets. Now another newbie question: What are the blue and red hoses with female fittings for that hang under my trailer?
            Sounds like the low point drains, used to help empty the plumbing system. More information should be in the manual or you can also search on this forum. Pretty simple though, remove the caps and open a faucet to allow water to drain. There should be caps in the female fittings you're seeing though, and if there isn't, you're going to have a tough time keeping water in the system.
            2019 Imagine 2400BH

Comment

Thanks! I found the plugs under water heater cover and installed....

Comment

Originally posted by jamesrw54 View Post
                Thanks! I found the plugs under water heater cover and installed....
                Glad to hear, and happy to help! Looks like your account is relatively new, so stick around, this forum is awesome for help , and the members on here know ALOT! That's why I am I glad when I get the chance to help, usually the questions on here are out of my league!
                2019 Imagine 2400BH

Comment

So the Imagine has caps on the end of the low point drains below the underbelly? That's umm, interesting? What keeps the water in the lines below the underbelly from freezing in cold weather? Any way to install valves on the drains up in the underbelly where it is hopefully warmer? That way the lines below the underbelly would always be empty except when the valves are open..
                  John
                  2018 Momentum 395M
                  2018 Ram 3500 Dually
                  Every day is a Saturday, but with no lawn to mow.

Comment

Originally posted by JBill9694 View Post
                    So the Imagine has caps on the end of the low point drains below the underbelly? That's umm, interesting? What keeps the water in the lines below the underbelly from freezing in cold weather? Any way to install valves on the drains up in the underbelly where it is hopefully warmer? That way the lines below the underbelly would always be empty except when the valves are open..
                    Yup, they certainly hang below the underbelly. What's keeps them from freezing? Heat radiating from the ground or the trailer itself . One maybe able to put some valves higher up in the underbelly for cold weather camping. To be honest though we are 'just weekend warriors' in the summer, so we really don't encounter freezing temperatures and haven't thought about upgrading that system. However, I have thought about putting a valve on the outside to make winterizing easier, but the cold beer in the fridge always seems to distract me .
                    2019 Imagine 2400BH

Comment

Just added these to the outside of the unit. https://www.homedepot.com/p/SharkBit...20EP/300891986 need to get the vented plugs so I don't have to worry about critters.
                      Joseph
                      Tow
                      Vehicle: 2024 GMC K3500 Denali Ultimate Diesel
                      Coach: 303RLS Delivered March 5, 2021
                      South of Houston Texas

Comment

Working...
                      X