17MKE closet question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 17MKE closet question

This question is for 17MKE owners. Does you closet door open all the way or does it hit the valance. As you can see in picture ours will not open all the way because it hits the valance. Has anyone taken off the valance? Thank You

Paul & Deb - Does your closet have this issue?

Jim
    Jim and Ginnie
    2024 Solitude 310GK - 2020 F350 Dually
    GDRV Technical Forum Moderator
    GDRV Rally Support Coordinator

Comment

Originally posted by TucsonJim View Post
      Paul & Deb - Does your closet have this issue?

Jim
      yes and "The Boss" would like to take the valance off. I can see two screws and brackets but not sure if there is more.

Comment

Paul & Deb - They just bought this model and are on their shake down trip. I also sent him a message on FB to ask if he can weigh in on the question.

Jim
        Jim and Ginnie
        2024 Solitude 310GK - 2020 F350 Dually
        GDRV Technical Forum Moderator
        GDRV Rally Support Coordinator

Comment

Originally posted by LovejoyLee View Post
          This question is for 17MKE owners. Does you closet door open all the way or does it hit the valance. As you can see in picture ours will not open all the way because it hits the valance. Has anyone taken off the valance? Thank You
          We just picked up our 2021 17MKE and just returned from a 10 day "shake-down" trip and I literally had to go outside and check to see what you mean. I found my closet door did come in contact with the valance keeping it from opening all the way but I admit that I had not noticed it or did I find it was an issue. I do think mine looks like it might open slightly more than yours but that could be just the photo angles.

Paul and Deb Cervone
          2022 Imagine XLS 22MLE
          2021 Imagine XLS 17MKE - SOLD; 2015 Reflection 337RLS - SOLD
          2016 GMC Denali 3500 SRW

Comment

Thanks for showing this. Looks like yours opens up more than ours. Also handle is a higher on yours. Ours is a 2021 but we got it last July. WE are leaving tomorrow for a short trip to do some fishing in Northern New Hampshire. Only used for about 2 weeks right after we got it and it was covered all winter here in NH. First winter in 15 years we stayed in NH but we made. NO snow this coming winter off to AZ in Oct.
            Thanks Again
            Lee

Comment

Working...
            X