master bed lift motor for momentum 376THS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• master bed lift motor for momentum 376THS

I am looking for another one of these motors so I can have 2 motors on my bed lift. I have one now and it does work but I would like to add a second one to help out. Apparently, the King Bed option has 2 motors from the factory, and I have a Queen Bed. Does anyone know where I can buy one other than from GD. Cost from them is over $500.00. Or does anyone have any otter ideas to lift the bed to access the garage???

https://automationdistribution.com/e...ahb10-upgrade/
    The -002 is the only difference. 200mm stroke 1000n force.
    Joseph
    Tow
    Vehicle: 2024 GMC K3500 Denali Ultimate Diesel
    Coach: 303RLS Delivered March 5, 2021
    South of Houston Texas

Comment

Originally posted by Bradmartin View Post
      Or does anyone have any otter ideas to lift the bed to access the garage???
      Brad,
      Could you post a picture of the setup, please (with the bed in the raised position)? I had no idea there was a powered-lift option to access the underbed storage.

Also--welcome to the forum. Please check out the Welcome Letter to New Members: https://gdrvowners.com/forum/main-fo...to-new-members

Howard
      Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

Howard & Francine
      2017 Ford F-350 DRW, '19 315RLTSPlus

Comment

Bradmartin -- moved your thread to the Interior channel. The Welcome Letter will (hopefully) explain what that means.

Howard
        Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

Howard & Francine

Comment

Thank you so much Joseph! I tried to find a picture of the part you sent and couldn't find one. Are you confidante that part will work for me?

Comment

Here is a picture of the bed in the Down Position.

Comment

Here is a picture of the bed in the Down Position.
              Looks like it has a hydraulic assist on the other side? (My '19 315RLTS has two of the hydraulic cylinders.)

Howard & Francine

Comment

Here is a picture in the up Position.

Comment

Yes it does and I am looking to add another one on the side that doesn't have one.

Comment

Bradmartin -- sorry, getting ahead of your posts. I looked at the floorplan and now I understand--the motor lifts the entire bed up so garage has more headroom. My mistake--should have looked before asking the question.

Howard & Francine

Comment

Thank you howson for your input. I can't find how to move my thread to Interior Chanel like you suggested.

Comment

Thank you howson for your input. I can't find how to move my thread to Interior Chanel like you suggested.
                        I did it for you--that's only something a moderator (like me) can do. No problem--I realize you're new and getting used to this format.

Howard & Francine

Comment

Bradmartin -- what may be confusing is you'll still see a reference to the original post in the Forum Use channel. Notice how it is called a "Redirect". This is a temporary link the moderators leave for a short period (usually a day or two) so the original post owners can find where their post was moved to.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Redirect.JPG
Views:	322
Size:	129.6 KB
ID:	77651

Kind of an advanced topic on forum use...hope it helped.

Bottom line: Look under the Interior channel and you'll find the actual thread containing your posts.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Interior.JPG
Views:	298
Size:	158.2 KB
ID:	77652

Howard & Francine

Comment

Bradmartin

On each side of the bed are pneumatic struts that help lift the bed. These come in different strengths and additional ones can be added. Then there will be less weight for the motor to overcome. The strength of the struts you have should be written on them. When we added a much heavier mattress to our tilt-up bed, I ended up with 4 of these struts to overcome the additional weight. Stronger or additional struts would be much less expensive and easier to install than an additional power unit.

Rob
                            Cate & Rob
                            (with Border Collies Molly & Angel + Kitties Hazel & Elsie)
                            2015 Reflection 303RLS
                            2022 F350 Diesel CC SB SRW Lariat
                            Bayham, Ontario, Canada

Comment

SKF Linear actuators are now the brand I linked. Did quite a bit of reading in the manual. The only difference is the -002 which is a customizable extension. Specs should be the same, 1000N lift, 200mm stroke. You can always ask the supplier to confirm.
                              Joseph
                              Tow
                              Vehicle: 2024 GMC K3500 Denali Ultimate Diesel
                              Coach: 303RLS Delivered March 5, 2021
                              South of Houston Texas

Comment

Working...
                              X