Forum Format Poll - Feedback Requested

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TucsonJim View Post

I am concerned that we have 288 members, and we received only 24 votes total (12%).

Jim
    Okay, does that mean I should vote again Never mind, I'll behave.

I agree with boyscout
    Paul and Deb Cervone
    2022 Imagine XLS 22MLE
    2021 Imagine XLS 17MKE - SOLD; 2015 Reflection 337RLS - SOLD
    2016 GMC Denali 3500 SRW

Comment

Originally posted by TucsonJim View Post
      I am concerned that we have 288 members, and we received only 24 votes total (12%). Jim
      Close to 2/3 of those 288 members don't even know about the poll. About 6% of people participate in polling these days. You're doing well.

Last edited by boyscout; 07-10-2019, 05:52 PM.
      Mark - 2018 Solitude 310GK - Ford F-350 SRW diesel short box - Pullrite Superglide hitch

Comment

I have said before I am 50/50 on the sub categories. When I want to post something I look for the category and then look for the proper sub-category. When looking for new posts I just use the "New Posts" button and read all the new posts. Being a Moderator while reading the post I will review where it is posted and make sure it belongs there , sometimes harder than it seems.
        I also welcome all of the comments and agree with some , I am not to computer savy to have a vote on some of the comments. Ultimately the decision is Grand Design's and we just get to give our input and recommendations. Maybe after the site is fully released and gets busy there will be some changes needed , but I think we should give it a chance and see how it goes.

Brian
        Brian & Michelle
        2018 Reflection 29RS
        2022 Chevy 3500HD

Comment

Rob and I had a chance to meet with GDRV management today prior to the rally starting. They have agreed to let us eliminate the subcategories and simplify the technical section. I'll be moving all posts out of the sub-categories (to the main category) over the next few days and then deleting the sub-categories. I did an experiment on this task tonight with the solar category and all seems to be working fine.

Jim
          Jim and Ginnie
          2024 Solitude 310GK - 2020 F350 Dually
          GDRV Technical Forum Moderator
          GDRV Rally Support Coordinator

Comment

Working...
          X