Recent Forum Changes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Recent Forum Changes

The moderator team is arriving in Elkhart for the National Rally, and we've had a chance to meet with the Grand Design management team. There are some changes to the forum that are being implemented based on feedback we've had from our current members.

1. A tow vehicle and hitch section will be added soon.
    2. The "Recent Activity" tab filters have been modified to allow for a one week look back for forum posts. This used to be one day, but changing it to one week will let members see recent activity for the past week in case they don't log in every day.
    3. The sub-sections have been removed from each main topic area based upon user's feedback. This makes the front page much cleaner to navigate. Don't worry - I moved all the existing threads to the main topic areas before I deleted the sub sections.
    4. You'll also notice that GDRV added a GDRV4Life section for general comments that are not technically related. This will still allow us to retain the technical aspects of the tech forum, while allowing a spin off of non technical areas.

Jim
    Jim and Ginnie
    2024 Solitude 310GK - 2020 F350 Dually
    GDRV Technical Forum Moderator
    GDRV Rally Support Coordinator

This sounds like some well-thought changes.
    Vince and Peg with Kennedy (Bernese Mountain Dog)
    2018 Imagine 2600 RB
    2017 Chevy Suburban Premier edition w/max tow package

Comment

I like it, much cleaner looking!!! Great job guys!
      Jeff
      2019 Solitude 375 RES
      2020 Ford F450 Platinum

Comment

• slauretani
        slauretani commented
        Editing a comment
        Looks great! Just signed on at the rally. Great times ahead! Thanks for all your hard work!
    Working...
    X