Warranty Check using VIN #

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Warranty Check using VIN #

Hello, Can you tell me if there is a way to check the balance of my Grand Design warranty via the web by using my VIN#?
    Thank you!

Originally posted by RTCinOregon View Post
    Hello, Can you tell me if there is a way to check the balance of my Grand Design warranty via the web by using my VIN#?
    Thank you!
    Not sure but if you call customer service I am sure they can tell you , or you dealer can do it also.
    2018 Reflection 150 Series 220RK 5th whee, Star White 2022 F350 King Ranch CC Long bed (HAL) (CCC 4062lbs), B&W 25K OEM Companion,. SteadyFast system, Trailer reverse lights, rear receiver spare tire holder, storage tube, sumo springs, Victron MultiPlus 12/120/3000, Solar, Custom 6K axles upgrade, and other modifications.

Comment

There is no way to check warranty or any other questions about your RV online. The warranty check you can do as mentioned above and call Customer Service.

Brian
      Brian & Michelle
      2018 Reflection 29RS
      2022 Chevy 3500HD

Comment

Thank you. Grand Design customer service or do I need to call Customer Service at the dealership where I purchased? If a general GD Customer Service can you share a phone number with me? Thank you!

Comment

Originally posted by RTCinOregon View Post
          If a general GD Customer Service can you share a phone number with me? Thank you!
          Click image for larger version

Name:	2021-09-03 17_24_28-Technical Forum - Grand Design Owners Forums.png
Views:	240
Size:	115.3 KB
ID:	65022
          Mike
          2017 Imagine 2800BH pushing a 2019 Ford F150 Platinum

Formerly: 2002 Rockwood Popup

Comment

Working...
          X