2023 Solitude 378mbs level system question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2023 Solitude 378mbs level system question

We are about a week away from delivery of our new 2023 Solitude 378mbs. Something I can’t get out of my head is I do not remember seeing a OTCP inside the camper. Maybe I’m just thinking to hard but do they all have one? Is it an option that maybe I don’t have? Am I just getting blind in my old age? Haha. I know it’s got a six point hydro leveling system and I remember seeing the smaller panel in the pass through storage on the left door.

any insight to help me get this off my mind for a week would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you in advance.

Typically they only install one touch panel and it's in the pass through. Most units you can link to the app on your phone and control it that way.
    Joseph
    Tow
    Vehicle: 2024 GMC K3500 Denali Ultimate Diesel
    Coach: 303RLS Delivered March 5, 2021
    South of Houston Texas

Comment

Different year and model, but still 6-point hydraulic. Simplified touch pad curbside in the universal docking station, second and more comprehensive controls on the One Control pad, plus phone app.
      John
      2018 Momentum 395M
      2018 Ram 3500 Dually
      Every day is a Saturday, but with no lawn to mow.

Comment

Originally posted by Apollonalo View Post
        We are about a week away from delivery of our new 2023 Solitude 378mbs. Something I can’t get out of my head is I do not remember seeing a OTCP inside the camper. Maybe I’m just thinking to hard but do they all have one? Is it an option that maybe I don’t have? Am I just getting blind in my old age? Haha. I know it’s got a six point hydro leveling system and I remember seeing the smaller panel in the pass through storage on the left door.

any insight to help me get this off my mind for a week would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you in advance.
        In my 2022 378MBS I have the simplified leveling pad on the roadside storage compartment door and the complete One Control touch pad just inside the entry door above the stairs. I also use the One Control app on my phone.

Rob
        Rob & Barb
        2022 RAM 3500 Big Horn, 6.7 Cummins HO/Aisin
        2022 Solitude 378MBS

Comment

Thank you everyone for the replies. You’ve set my mind at ease on something I ahold have paid more attention to.

Comment

Working...
          X