Imagine manual levelers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Imagine manual levelers

One of my rear levelers on my 2021 Grand Design Imagine 2600 rb seems to be misaligned when extended. I’ve looked for a way to make adjustments but it seems that all the bolts are stationary. When extended, only one end of the flat base hits the ground, giving it very little stability. Any ideas?

They don’t move at the same time. Once the first one touches the ground, the second will continue to move.

The rear are not levelers, they are stabilizers. You don’t use them to change level, just to snug the trailer to reduce motion.
    John & Kathy
    2014 Reflection 303RLS
    2014 F250 SC SB 6.2

Comment

What kind of levelers do you have? Is it the Scissor jacks?

Our 1st trailer had those and they were notoriously unstable and several times I had to manually position the base of the jack to make it sit flat. Have you tried manually position it just as it reaches the ground?

Also by chance has the jack been struck by anything?
      Joseph
      Tow
      Vehicle: 2024 GMC K3500 Denali Ultimate Diesel
      Coach: 303RLS Delivered March 5, 2021
      South of Houston Texas

Comment

WWilmes -- if your trailer has PSX2 stabilizers, Jkwilson's post is the answer.

Lippert's Owners' Video:

https://support.lci1.com/videos/psx2...r-owners-video

This upgrade to the PSX2's "feet" may interest you: https://gdrvowners.com/forum/mainten...l-2019-315rlts

Howard
        Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

Howard & Francine
        2017 Ford F-350 DRW, '19 315RLTSPlus

Comment

Working...
        X