Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2021 GD Reflection Calibrate new touchscreen (not the older 3.0 One Control leveler)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2021 GD Reflection Calibrate new touchscreen (not the older 3.0 One Control leveler)

New 2021 GD Reflection 337RLS has the New compass connect system and the auto leveling is controlled by the simple controller at from of 5th wheel and also from the touch screen under the coach in the basement. The Compass One Touch screen in the basement is V3.2 1540.
    Unit is a little down by the front and needs the leveling re-calibrated. Can find numerous videos and instructions (same older panel referenced in supplied manual with 5th wheel) for the older tactical 3.0 controller, which has simple instructions to calibrate.
    Is there any instruction that someone has to get into this specific GD/LCI’s OneControl technology touch screen so I can recalibrate the leveler?

https://support.lci1.com/master-owne...-stabilization

see if this will help. It's the master manual. It's got a lot of info. It contains into on all the ground control systems. But it doesn't contain any info on my problem I've been working on the last 2 days. Good luck bud, hope it helps.

Comment

Thanks, but already found this and YES it is chock full of stuff. Close but not totally up to date. Has the OneControl Touch Panel in the LCI master manuals but not the GD/LCI One touch interface instructions. LCI One Control has instruction of touching the "connection" icon and then proceed to recalibrate...but GD/LCI screen is not the same. Thanks anyway!

Comment

Lippert has a 24/7 customer service line that may be able to help you. They are at 574-537-8900.
        In the mean time, I'll see if I can find any resources to help.

Jim
        Jim and Ginnie
        2024 Solitude 310GK - 2020 F350 Dually
        GDRV Technical Forum Moderator
        GDRV Rally Support Coordinator

Comment

Thanks Jim! Emailed GD and made this post. It is just a little off level (40 years at sea on ships makes me more sensitive) and noticed it when took first shower and door leaked more than usual GD showers (this has been fixed as so many other have had to be). I'm hoping this fancy GD collaboration with LCI didn't forget to add this function, like the older original One Touch interfaces had.

Comment

Originally posted by Butch Kates View Post
            Thanks Jim! Emailed GD and made this post. It is just a little off level (40 years at sea on ships makes me more sensitive) and noticed it when took first shower and door leaked more than usual GD showers (this has been fixed as so many other have had to be). I'm hoping this fancy GD collaboration with LCI didn't forget to add this function, like the older original One Touch interfaces had.
            I couldn't find anything on line. I haven't seen any specific details on the Compass Connect which I thought was just an interface system with the Ground Control 3.0.

Jim
            Jim and Ginnie
            2024 Solitude 310GK - 2020 F350 Dually
            GDRV Technical Forum Moderator
            GDRV Rally Support Coordinator

Comment

Hi, I just purchased a Reflection 240RL and have similar questions. The manual (rev0619) does not cover the new leveling system. When mine auto levels it is .8 degrees low front to back. It puddles water in the shower. I would like to reset the zero but LCI is not showing my Compass Connect control panel. Also, was I supposed to get the LCI Linc Remote with my system.

Comment

I Just had to do this after changing out my screen. I have a 2021 337 with a June build date. I had to go to page 5 to find my version.
                Hope this helps. https://lci-support-doc.s3.amazonaws...cd-0003446.pdf
                John & Beata, Waterford, WI
                2021 Reflection 337 RLS
                2017 Ford F350 Lariat, Diesel, Crew Cab, Demco 21K Recon 5th Wheel Hitch
                1200 watts solar, Multiplus II, 4 BB batteries, Orion DC/DC charger

Comment

Originally posted by John L View Post
                  I Just had to do this after changing out my screen. I have a 2021 337 with a June build date. I had to go to page 5 to find my version.
                  Hope this helps. https://lci-support-doc.s3.amazonaws...cd-0003446.pdf
                  Awesome when a first post is helpful--welcome to GD's technical forum, John L!
                  Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

2017 Ford F-350 DRW, '19 315RLTSPlus

Comment

Working...
                  X