Mounting height of rear leveling jacks on a new Reflection 150 260RD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Johio View Post
    I moved my rear jacks up one hole. Its easy. It’s highly unlikely you will ever use all of the departure angle on the 260 RD anyways but a parking block could certainly contact the jack. Many paved RV pads have large parking blocks. The string test is irrelevant on the 260RD, but may be on a coach with a longer rear overhang. If you had a jack stuck in the down position, simply raise the landing gear to unload the jack and then remove the jack assembly. 4 bolts and power plug is all it takes. A cordless impact and ratcheting wrenches are your friends.
    Is there any torque recommendation on those bolts? I've never had any real issues but some of the speed bumps I went over were close.
    2020 Reflection 273MK
    2005 Dodge Ram 2500 CTD

Comment

Here is an LCI reference:
      Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20231005_113144_Adobe Acrobat.jpg
Views:	184
Size:	85.7 KB
ID:	121328
      Ted
      2021 Reflection 310RLS
      2020 F350 PS,CC,LB,SRW

Comment

When I installed my snap pads, GD informed me that they can be moved up as long as they are approximately 6 inches off when retracted. I was able to move up two holes to get them in that range. Post #13 has a good comment about checking which model you have.
        Kevin and Deb Reeder, 2021 Reflection 320 MKS, IS, 1050W Solar, Battleborne 400 Amps, Victron Multiplus and Solar, Renogy DC-DC Charger
        2018 F-350 SRW Diesel long bed Platinum edition

Comment

Working...
        X