Stroke limit on 2021 303rls

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stroke limit on 2021 303rls

Does anyone know what the stroke limit is for the front and back jacks on a 2021 303rls?
    2021 Reflection 303RLS
    2019 Ram 2500 short box 6.4 Hemi
    Anderson ultimate hitch

Per the Etrailer site:
    • Total travel:
      • Rear jacks: 12-1/2"
      • Front jacks: 21"

https://www.etrailer.com/Camper-Jack.../LC358590.html

You should have the 3.0 system as that's what is on my 303.
    Joseph
    Tow
    Vehicle: 2024 GMC K3500 Denali Ultimate Diesel
    Coach: 303RLS Delivered March 5, 2021
    South of Houston Texas

Comment

I do and thanks for the info will come in handy
      2021 Reflection 303RLS
      Anderson ultimate hitch

Comment

Although the stroke listed above by Jlawles2 are correct I would not push to those limits. I have "stroked" a rear jack that did not seem to be at the limits. Pain in the butt to manually retract the jack and get back to working with the auto level feature. I always use at least a 6 x 6 treated block under my jacks , more if on a really bad site , and this has helped in eliminating the stroke error. Also on the jacks the closer you keep the jack to the frame the less " rocking" the trailer does. The front jacks are recommended to only extend the inner tube to between 6 and 8 holes showing , I try to stay at 6. This reduces stress on the extension part of those jacks.

Brian
        Brian & Michelle
        2018 Reflection 29RS
        2022 Chevy 3500HD

Comment

yep totally understand I do carry a pack of 10 leveling blocks. So your saying the front legs I should only have 6 to 8 holes showing once at ground contact? I do have the 9" Anderson blocks for the front
          2021 Reflection 303RLS
          Anderson ultimate hitch

Comment

Dennis66 I run a stack of wooden blocks I made for the original camper we bought in '14. I did have to put a new bottom layer on the rear blocks, plan on replacing the front bottom layer in the near future before they get too bad.

Post #31. Since its not letting me upload images. The front ones are 1 block taller and I can swap them front to rear if needed to keep the jack extension minimal. They are also just big enough that the plastic levels fit on top. I built them from mostly left over materials.
            https://gdrvowners.com/tools-parts-o...k-needed/page3
            Joseph
            Tow
            Vehicle: 2024 GMC K3500 Denali Ultimate Diesel
            Coach: 303RLS Delivered March 5, 2021
            South of Houston Texas

Comment

Nice setup, I do have the pack of 10 yellow plastic ones Ill try for now. I may in future get 2 more of the magnet 9" Anderson cone blocks
              2021 Reflection 303RLS
              Anderson ultimate hitch

Comment

Dennis

The manual does state the number of holes to extend the front jacks , I just did not remember what the number was so I gave the in between guess.

Brian
                Brian & Michelle
                2018 Reflection 29RS
                2022 Chevy 3500HD

Comment

Also to add if the nose will be really high or low to get to the level state you will have to adjust your blocking or the amount of extension that you use so you do not over or under stroke the jacks. It really is not as difficult as it seems , I figured it out , so after a few outings you will accomplish this will not much effort.

Brian
                  Brian & Michelle
                  2018 Reflection 29RS
                  2022 Chevy 3500HD

Comment

I have the Anderson 9" magnetic blocks I use for the front. These really came in handy for my driveway as I have a slant. I might consider getting 2 more for the campsites that are way out of level.
                    2021 Reflection 303RLS
                    Anderson ultimate hitch

Comment

Working...
                    X