Splendide Combo Vented vs Ventless

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Splendide Combo Vented vs Ventless

Hello all, have some questions about the Splendide Combo washer/dryers. I'm interested in hearing if anyone has real world experience using one of the ventless models. How does it perform compared to a vented model? I've decided that a combo is best for our usage needs and weight savings. I also want to keep the closet space above the combo available for shelved storage space. Installing one would also be way easier than a vented model. I'm very interested in how the condensation extraction drying method works compared to the regular heat and vent method of drying. Thoughts anyone?
    2007 Ford F550 w/ Link Ultraride Air suspension over dually axle, CM Flatbed, equipped with under boxes and top boxes. 2019 GD Solitude 374TH. Demco Recon gooseneck to 5th wheel hitch.

We have had 2 vented models. Given the amount of lint that comes out of the vent I would be concerned about where that is going to end up.
    2021 Reflection 337RLS, 2024 Silverado 3500HD 6.6 gas with faux Allison 10 speed. Nellie the Diva, wonder boxer

Comment

We had vented and ventless Splendides in two different motor homes. The DW preferes the vented because drying time is about half of the ventless model.
      2023 Imagine XLS 23LDE, 2022 Ford F-150 Super Crew Cab STX, Curt TruTrac hitch, Curt TriFlex brake controller, AMTIFO rear view camera, Tymate TPMS.

Comment

I have the vented combo now (Splendide 2100XC) and would never want one that is not vented. Yes, it was a little work installing the vent out the side but it does exhaust a lot of hot air, lint, and humidity.
        2020 Momentum 349M
        2019 F350 Platinum Super Duty
        U.S. Air Force Retired

Comment

Originally posted by Reacher View Post
          We had vented and ventless Splendides in two different motor homes. The DW preferes the vented because drying time is about half of the ventless model.
          Kinda figured that would be the case, so sounds like vented for the win. Hadn't thought about the lint issue but who needs more gunk in the grey water tank; another good reason to go vented.
          Thanks for the input guys!
          2007 Ford F550 w/ Link Ultraride Air suspension over dually axle, CM Flatbed, equipped with under boxes and top boxes. 2019 GD Solitude 374TH. Demco Recon gooseneck to 5th wheel hitch.

Comment

Working...
          X