Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How to connect via Bluetooth to the stereo.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to connect via Bluetooth to the stereo.

New 2023 Imagine. I’m just using new trailer for the first time and can’t figure out how to connect to the stereo via Bluetooth. It just says “no link”.

Originally posted by Quadcrazy View Post
    New 2023 Imagine. I’m just using new trailer for the first time and can’t figure out how to connect to the stereo via Bluetooth. It just says “no link”.
    What model stereo? Are you attempting to link from a phone? If so, is it Apple or Android?
    Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

Howard & Francine
    2017 Ford F-350 DRW, '19 315RLTSPlus

Comment

Sorry, Furrion brand and trying to pair on an Apple iPhone.

Comment

Originally posted by Quadcrazy View Post
        Sorry, Furrion brand and trying to pair on an Apple iPhone.
        ncitro and Cate&Rob -- you guys both use Apple phones, right?

Quadcrazy -- I'll try to be as polite with this comment as possible and keep in mind it's my opinion: with rare exceptions Furrion equipment is junk. Many of us here use portable bluetooth speakers (I like the JBL Charge 4) and/or sound bars under the TV (I added a Samsung Soundbar J-Series).

Neil and/or Rob (or another Apple user) should be along soon with a (useful!) input.

Howard
        Forum moderators are not GD employees--we are volunteers and owners presumably just like yourself. Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, we have nothing to gain should you choose to purchase a product or engage a service we discuss on this forum.

Howard & Francine
        2017 Ford F-350 DRW, '19 315RLTSPlus

Comment

If it's the Furrion DV7200 your best bet is to throw it in the trash. I still can't believe that that's what they decided to put in a supposed higher end trailer.
          2023 Grand Design Imagine 2970RL
          2023 F-350 SRW 7.3 Crew Cab

Comment

I figured it out, the unit just needed to be reset.

Comment

Working...
            X